Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    These class action suiters where a whole bunch of customers get small settlements or discounts make attorneys rich, seriously!
    So stupid. I get they made a mistake, but people are just money hungry....
    There’s worse things going on in the world and people are filing lawsuits for a damn false nutritional reading or other errors they may have made. It’s seriously childish in my opinion for those who support ripping on this company and the lawsuit in general....such BS...

• Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    erjones11 wrote: »
    So stupid. I get they made a mistake, but people are just money hungry....
    There’s worse things going on in the world and people are filing lawsuits for a damn false nutritional reading or other errors they may have made. It’s seriously childish in my opinion for those who support ripping on this company and the lawsuit in general....such BS...

Agreed but if I can get some free cookies as a long time loyal customer I will definitely be taking advantage !

Don’t be fooled by your free cookies, we the consumers will pay for this settlement through increased prices over time. They have to get the money to pay they settlement and attorneys on both sides from selling cookies.

Darn, I didn't think about that! You are right. I guess I figured they have plenty of money since they send out free samples all the time and are a big company. Their cookies have had a nice price drop in the past few years, and I'd like to keep it that way, so hope this doesn't affect prices :(.
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    What a bizzare world we live in.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Tried them just recently.... nothing to write home about imho. Tastes like a cookie to me....
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    psychod787 wrote: »
    Tried them just recently.... nothing to write home about imho. Tastes like a cookie to me....

I think that's the point??

• Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    psychod787 wrote: »

Well yeah, they're cookies no matter what, but the idea is having something that offers more in nutritional value than a regular cookie. At least these are lower fat, lower sugar and contain some degree of protein. If I'm going to eat cookies, I'd prefer to eat these. To each their own though.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    March 19th is almost here! I wonder how long it will take to get a response to our claims.

aup7lskz0bon.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Finally got mine! vm0mfgo8g46d.png
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Finally got mine! vm0mfgo8g46d.png

Over a month later and I got nothing. I did opt for the money instead of cookies, so perhaps that's the issue? I have no idea where to go from here since the settlement website only has a toll free automated caller system. :/
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I never got anything either :/
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    I got a check in the mail today
  • skelterhelter
    Options

How much, if you don't mind me asking?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

Me too! Ended up with three checks for 14 bucks and 6 boxes of cookies!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

Mine were each for $14.60
  • skelterhelter
    Options

Mine were each for $14.60

Nice! I haven't heard a thing but I did file.
  • ChelzFit
    ChelzFit Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I got a check in the mail the other day for $50.00
  • skelterhelter
    Options
    Did you guys do anything else but file your claim? I haven't followed up or anything after that, so I hope I can still get it.