Which is better for you?

Options
So today I had for the first time chobani greek yogurt and it got me thinkin.. Which is better??
Chobani nonfat greek yogurt, strawberry (140 cals) or dannon light & fit strawberry and banana (80 cals)?!? Which one should I be eating if in trying to loose weight? Any benefit to eating greek yogurt instead of the regular kind?
Im confused bc I always thought greek yogurt was supposed to be better for u but why is it more cals? :grumble: Any advice?
Thanks
Noelia

Replies

• ewhitis
    ewhitis Posts: 132
    Options
    It has a lot higher protein contant so should keep you full longer:smile:
  • kerrylou150
    Options
    greek yogurt has way more protein then normal yogurt... so i find it more filling

also you can use plain greek yogurt in the place of sour cream
  • firedrgn2000
    Options
    Compare the labels and you'll see the difference.
  • Nolynoelia20
    Options
    greek yogurt has way more protein then normal yogurt... so i find it more filling

also you can use plain greek yogurt in the place of sour cream

I just heard that for tge 1st time 2 days ago.. Im going to try it ;)
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Light & Fit products by Dannon contain fake sugars.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Chobani is the goods
  • mlpaint
    mlpaint Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Chobani all the way! When you pick a greek yogurt make sure you check that it has higher protein than sugar! Some of the mainstream brands like Dannon and Yoplait are making greek yogurt now but it looks just as bad as their light and fit ingredient wise. Chobani doesn't have any processed sugars or HFCS, it's all natural! So you're body knows how to process it and it keeps you fuller longer.
    If you have never had Greek yogurt be ready for a big time taste difference than the majorly processed yogurts, it's really good but I expected it to be similar when I first switched and it isn't at all.
    I LOVE Chobani vanilla with a bit of honey and a sprinkle of granola. It's super filling and so so good for you!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I actually use the chobani plain nonfat and add fresh berries or other fruit and sometimes a little bit of meusli cereal or honey.