Greetings from Malaysia!

Options
Hello everyone!

My name is Azree from Malaysia, and I am 24 years old. I have been using myfitnesspal consistently for about 2 weeks, and so far it really helps me in controlling my food intake. I would love to share this experience of losing weight with my fellow friends in myfitnesspal.

Previously, I weight 73 kg, and have since lost 1kg. My weight goal is 65kg. I hope I can get to know with more like-minded friends here and exchange opinions. Do drop in a line!

Thanks!
Azree Ariffin
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Replies

• aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Malaysia is an amazing country! Welcome and best of luck.
  • mnerfariousl
    mnerfariousl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    HI...lol...good luck on your journey :)
  • azrie87
    azrie87 Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey.

Thank you very much!
  • azrie87
    azrie87 Posts: 4
    Options
    Malaysia is an amazing country! Welcome and best of luck.

It sure is! Thank you. Hoping to meet more friends here!
  • RuchMathers
    RuchMathers Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

My name is Azree from Malaysia, and I am 24 years old. I have been using myfitnesspal consistently for about 2 weeks, and so far it really helps me in controlling my food intake. I would love to share this experience of losing weight with my fellow friends in myfitnesspal.

Previously, I weight 73 kg, and have since lost 1kg. My weight goal is 65kg. I hope I can get to know with more like-minded friends here and exchange opinions. Do drop in a line!

Thanks!
    Azree Ariffin
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

oh hello hello.
  • kittyraj
    kittyraj Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hope MFP has worked well for you!
  • jeff_allen_0
    Options
    Just installed this app. Wanna lose 15 kg. Find it hard to decide and choose what I wanna eat and I will normally opt for the not so good good :-(