question

Options
mandahq
mandahq Posts: 88 Member
I know this is a kinda gross question but after talking to someone else who is changing their diet they wondered the same thing

Every morning. I get up. Take my vitamins. (B 100, and One a Day weight Smart), Eat something, then 5-15 minutes later get sick.

Our question is how do I keep track of calories and everything.

The answer to why Im getting sick is probably pain. Im in pain 24/7 and eating makes it worse, also heat makes me feel sick and its been hot lately, and not sleeping well.

Replies

• goldnanoparticle
    goldnanoparticle Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    One-a-Day vitamins have always given me an upset stomach if I'm not careful. I would say try going a couple days without taking them. If it does, you might need to get your nutrients elsewhere.

Is the pain from working out??
  • RoanneRed
    RoanneRed Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Are the vitamin supplements a change? I know when I moved overseas and bought a different brand of Antioxidant (Vits A, C, E), I would take it with my usual toast for breakfast and then feel nauseous within about 15 minutes, stopped happening when I got back to my usual brand/didn't take the supplement so it was definitely the cause. Just a thought.
  • ewhitis
    ewhitis Posts: 132
    Options
    Some vitamins have a tendency to make me feel sick. I try to take any suppliments that I can before bed!:smile:
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Unless you broke/ripped something, pain shouldn't be the reason.... Is it dull or sharp pain?

Sounds like you need to visit the doctor.
  • azdvlz5
    azdvlz5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Are you taking you vitamins with your breakfast?? I get super sick if I don't take mine with a meal.
  • Barbaramax
    Barbaramax Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    i would try eating first.
  • idiocracy
    idiocracy Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I know this is a kinda gross question but after talking to someone else who is changing their diet they wondered the same thing

Every morning. I get up. Take my vitamins. (B 100, and One a Day weight Smart), Eat something, then 5-15 minutes later get sick.

Our question is how do I keep track of calories and everything.

The answer to why Im getting sick is probably pain. Im in pain 24/7 and eating makes it worse, also heat makes me feel sick and its been hot lately, and not sleeping well.
    I always, I mean DAILY got sick from the B vitamins. So I took them in the evening instead until I finally stopped taking them.
  • runslikeagirl
    runslikeagirl Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Vitamins always have made me sick to my stomach. I take mine right before I go to bed.
  • mandahq
    Options
    Unless you broke/ripped something, pain shouldn't be the reason.... Is it dull or sharp pain?

Sounds like you need to visit the doctor.

I have Trigeminal Neuralgia aka the suicide disease

It has to do with the trigeminal nerve in your face (roughly where your jaw joint is) its one of the most painful conditions known. It hurts to laugh, talk, smile, frown, cry. Some days even a breeze on my face hurts. I have a headache 24/7 most days its not bad with the medicine im taking but its starting not to work good. Pain can feel like burning, pins and needles or even stabbing. When its not that Its a dull pain. Its always there though. Had it since december last year is when it got really bad and daily.

also the one a day weight smart vitamin is new. i've been taking B12, B6 and B1 for a while just combined them all now. same brand though.
  • mandahq
    Options
    Are you taking you vitamins with your breakfast?? I get super sick if I don't take mine with a meal.

I take it then I eat right away