Tricky body fat % guess

Options
CCG821512
CCG821512 Posts: 4 Member
edited December 2018 in Health and Weight Loss
Inbody 570 at my gym has fairly consistently had my body fat % around 20-21% over the last year under pretty consistent conditions. Handheld devices have been the same. My home scale says 16% but I know that’s a joke. I don’t think I look 21% Bf but what makes it tricky is that I lost over 100 lbs about 10 year ago. The last 2 years I have been exercising religiously about 6 days a week mixing lifting with cardio every other day. I can run 10k under an hour and max about 250 lbs on bench.

I am currently 6ft 215 lbs in the pics. No flex and letting it hang out for y’all to give me some feedback. Unfortunately I carry a lot of my fat on my stomach and chest and it’s not easy to tell what is fat and what is loose skin. My legs, shoulder, arms, and upper back are fairly developed and I do see decent definition when I flex.

Currently trying to cut down to 200 lbs over the next 3-4 months as to not lose muscle I’ve worked hard for. I would love to see some abs one day. Don’t need a 6 pack but would love to see them in any form ha. For those of you wondering my highest weight was 318.5.

Is it possible I’m 21% BF all things considered with large weight loss? I’m a pretty wide framed long guy so pics may be misleading.

Replies