18 and ready to lose 65 pounds!

Options
Hey there everyone! My name is Liz and I am 18 years old. I have struggled with my weight for a while now, and year after year I have told myself that I’d lose the weight. I’ve gained a ton of weight and after diets upon diets I have failed. I have decided that I really do want to take my life back. I want to be happy and show myself how good life can really be. It’ll be a hard journey but I am up for it!

Replies

• mamaLBSdown
    mamaLBSdown Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    HI there, I am new on here too. I've been in your shoes, although I am quite a bit older now. Feel free to add me anyway. lol.
  • dhart05
    dhart05 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I lost 30 pounds right out of highschool but struggled to keep it off and now I’m bigger than ever but I’m determined to not become like my mom. She had the gastric bypass surgery when she was in her forties because she was brinking 300. It’s my life and if I want to enjoy it I need to make sure I’m healthy! I’d love to make and keep motivated friends!
  • lucyb120606
    lucyb120606 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hey Liz my name is Lucy and im in highschool still i think we have similar goals. Im Looking to loose 40! Good luck <3
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do this!
  • snooky211
    snooky211 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Go for it Liz...just keep going!