Anyone else looking for friends? Comment here

HI all! My name is Amanda, I just turned 40, and this mother of 3 is changing her life around. It's time to shed these unhealthy baby pounds (that have just hung on for dear life) and get back into some positive habits for myself and my family. I was on MFP years ago.. lost over 120 lbs and it changed my life. Now years down the road I am here again, (after a baby and some injuries) and ready to make the move to get back in shape. I've been here less than a month and am already down 19 lbs. I'm always looking for new friends. The awesome motivational support I got and gave here before, makes all the difference in the world! I log everyday. Feel free to add me. Or comment here if you want to find friends too!

Replies

• Way to go MamaLBSdown!!! I’m also looking for motivated women and fellow mommas. Feel free to add me!
  • MarieRosekenji85
    MarieRosekenji85 Posts: 147 Member
    Feel free to add me ladies. I'm a ma'am to 3 boys and on a journey to lose about 50-60 pounds. I had gotten down to 170 at one point but gained it back the last few years. looking for active and supportive friends on here.
  • Me!! Pick me..pick me!! 😆🖒
  • 77SarahLee77
    77SarahLee77 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm also looking for some friends! All of my friends use lose it and I prefer this app by far. Add me please Fitness Pal friends
  • dietguy83
    dietguy83 Posts: 3 Member
    How do you add friends?
  • hast6300
    hast6300 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi I'm Steve and this is my first time posting here. I just lost 9 pounds this last week and I'm working on more Yay me. Always looking for new friends. But I don't know how to add them to my profile. Help would be awesome
  • MissShancey1
    MissShancey1 Posts: 27 Member
    Please be my friend lol

I have lost 100 pounds with healthy eating and positive thinking and I want to keep it up and stay accountable
  • mamaLBSdown
    mamaLBSdown Posts: 24 Member
    dietguy83 wrote: »
    How do you add friends?

hello, you just click on the persons name you see in a posting like this, it gives you a pop up for a message, click their name again and it gives you an option to add as a friend or send a message. When you click add as friend it gives you an option to send a message. Some people do add messages some don't. click add friend under the message box and there you have it.... makings of a friend.
  • mamaLBSdown
    hast6300 wrote: »
    Hi I'm Steve and this is my first time posting here. I just lost 9 pounds this last week and I'm working on more Yay me. Always looking for new friends. But I don't know how to add them to my profile. Help would be awesome
    WOW 9 pounds in a starting week. That is awesome! Keep it up at that pace and you will reach your goal in no time.
  • mamaLBSdown
    Please be my friend lol

I have lost 100 pounds with healthy eating and positive thinking and I want to keep it up and stay accountable

That is awesome! 100 pounds is no small feat! That is some serious dedication and positive thinking there. Send some positive pound dropping thoughts my way. lol.
  • hast6300
    hast6300 Posts: 6 Member
    Good morning group. Steve here from South Carolina. Had a great workout this morning. I need ideas and advice on meal replacement for breakfast in the morning. I'm up and gone before everybody else and its difficult to fix food and I don't want to break the bank eating out. I'm into high protein and med carbs or low carbs. Pls feel free to friend me to. 😀
  • Hunt4Fitness88
    Hunt4Fitness88 Posts: 14 Member
    I'm always down for new friends. We can all help each other as we go through our individual journeys.
  • smithnaomi1024
    smithnaomi1024 Posts: 8 Member
    YES!!!! I need new friends too.

I've been on this app on and off for two years with nothing but lack of determination. I stepped on the scale the other day to see that I've reached to biggest I've been sense high school, 145lbs. Even after having 4 kids, I never reached above 135lbs. I so mad at myself for neglecting my body with alcohol and just over all terrible eating. I had lost my happiness and took it out on my physical being. This time around I'm determined to get to my goal weight, 110lbs. I've already lost 7 just another 26 more to go!!!!

I'm looking not only for friends who will support me not only through my weight loss but also through the years to come while I'm maintaining the weight lost and making a life style change.
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Great job on the loss so far!
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    You sound strong so you will succeed
  • mamaLBSdown
    Please be my friend lol

wow! Impressive, that is an amazing loss! I can't wait till I can say that again :)