FINALLY

Options
I am so HAPPY I just checked in on wii fit and I am down 5lbs and in the overweight section not the obese yippee. Last body test 12 days ago.

Hopefully this is the start of what is to come. I spent 3 weeks correcting my metabolism with loads of exercise and only a small deficit this is the end of week 4 the first week I have added the deficit back into the equation and yeah a weight loss (I didnt gain whilst I was correcting my metabolism which is also a gr8 achievement) I have worked really hard for this and I am so happy now.

Just needed to shout about it.

Replies

• tazzy
    tazzy Posts: 197
    Options
    I am so HAPPY I just checked in on wii fit and I am down 5lbs and in the overweight section not the obese yippee. Last body test 12 days ago.

Hopefully this is the start of what is to come. I spent 3 weeks correcting my metabolism with loads of exercise and only a small deficit this is the end of week 4 the first week I have added the deficit back into the equation and yeah a weight loss (I didnt gain whilst I was correcting my metabolism which is also a gr8 achievement) I have worked really hard for this and I am so happy now.

Just needed to shout about it.
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I am shouting for you..yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    smile_congrats.gif

WOOHOO. You go girl. Keep up the great work.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great job, keep it up! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so great. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!