Can anyone else live off of turkey burgers?!

Grilled seasoned turkey burger patty with melted cheese on top. Side of veggies. Done.

I could eat that every day until the day I die. Never gets old. Good stuff.

Replies

• Love it too! But it does get old for me!
  • I am the same. Well, with a good black bean burger and veggie pepperjack cheese on top! ^_^
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    grilled seems to dry out for me, I don't have the timing down yet. I love the Jennie-O one's with the seasoning (in the orange bag)...they're the greatest...
  • lbgano
    lbgano Posts: 234
    I am the same. Well, with a good black bean burger and veggie pepperjack cheese on top! ^_^

What kind of veggie cheese do you use? I avoid dairy products because they make me break out and I miss cheese!
  • snkeller24
    snkeller24 Posts: 459
    I could eat turkey burgers for lunch and supper. Seriously de-lish.
  • Broken_
    Broken_ Posts: 172 Member
    I'm the same - Minus the cheese.

I love the cheese, but dairy is bad! I'm only 9 pounds from my goal and dairy is a no-no for me.
  • I am the same. Well, with a good black bean burger and veggie pepperjack cheese on top! ^_^

What kind of veggie cheese do you use? I avoid dairy products because they make me break out and I miss cheese!

I use the galaxy brand veggie slices. I don't know where you live, but they're available at krogers, publix, ad many wal-marts here in the south-eastern region. Most are lactose-free, but have casein in them. Taste like regular wrapped slices of cheese. The straight vegan slices are ok, but don't melt as well. Also, Daiya is the *best* cheese alternative(it's only shreds, though) I've had to dat. Available at all Whole Foods, and many krogers
  • zumba89
    zumba89 Posts: 82
    I love turkey burgers. If i could add new things to it and changes thing everyday it would be awesome.
  • lbgano
    lbgano Posts: 234
    I am the same. Well, with a good black bean burger and veggie pepperjack cheese on top! ^_^

I use the galaxy brand veggie slices. I don't know where you live, but they're available at krogers, publix, ad many wal-marts here in the south-eastern region. Most are lactose-free, but have casein in them. Taste like regular wrapped slices of cheese. The straight vegan slices are ok, but don't melt as well. Also, Daiya is the *best* cheese alternative(it's only shreds, though) I've had to dat. Available at all Whole Foods, and many krogers

Thank you so much! I am in the NW near Seattle. We don't have Krogers but I think Safeway is the same.
  • slieber
    slieber Posts: 765 Member
    I make turkey tacos - my "go-to" food! :-)
  • slaunderville
    slaunderville Posts: 49 Member
    What types of seasonings do you use with your turkey burger? We love them too, but my young children seem to reject them- any advice?
  • Kaecklund
    Kaecklund Posts: 191 Member
    What types of seasonings do you use with your turkey burger? We love them too, but my young children seem to reject them- any advice?

Perhaps I'm weird... I just like the plain old seasoned premium turkey burgers (orange bag) from Jennie-O. Grill it up, put some cheese on it, and I used to eat it with ketchup but now I eat it without. I don't know how to make it more fun for kids... When my boyfriends kids won't eat what we're eating - they eat top ramen... Haha!
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member

Thank you so much! I am in the NW near Seattle. We don't have Krogers but I think Safeway is the same.

I'm pretty sure Fred Meyer is the same as Kroger but I bet Safeway would have it too.