Insanity

Options
I just started insanity this week and would love some extra motivation if anyone else is doing it!?

Replies

• Leesa_Michelle
    Leesa_Michelle Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I loveeee Insanity! I've done it 4 times. In my opinion, it has the best group of people. When I first started I couldn't even get through the warm up without a break. Know that each week it will get easier and you'll get further. But also watch the people! A lot of the people in Insanity stop and take breaks even when it's not break time or say "I wanna die". This always made me feel better. They seemed like real people and you actually get to know 'em it feels like. Take it exercise by exercise. You can do it!!
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    say "I wanna die".

This is so true, we do all say that at some point.
    I've been going to an Insanity class for around 20months and it's still hard.
    When I started I could barely do a single exercise without modifications, couldn't do burpees, mountain climbers or even sit ups. The instructor gave me modifications and the bench was my friend for the first few months.

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I loved insanity, i love Shaun T! I did it years ago, and STILL do pure cardio every so often as it was always my favourite routine.

Don't have your legs too wide... JOSH!!! :laugh:
  • angelarene626
    angelarene626 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just did the Insanity class at my gym tonight. Always kicks my butt even tho I regularly do it. Even though you get more fit it’s like it never stops challenging you, which i love cause then you know you’ll get results!
  • Whey125
    Whey125 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Both insanity and insanity max 30 are my faves. Shaun T is a great motivator. I still use the vids for cardio. Pure cardio is my fave as well as well as Friday fight workouts in max30.

Keep at it and take measurements. I lost inches before lbs.
  • Heatherreneefit41
    Options
    Love Insanity and Shaun T! Did 3 rounds! Pace yourself. Take breaks when needed. Stay hydrated and stretch.