2.5 years later

Options
I weighed less pregnant, was so motivated with my lil miracle inside the tummy. Now im off track an gained 21 more pnds from 139 pnds an im trying to git to 125 pnds. Hoping finding this app agian a tool that will be the accountability i need to see my daily input an out. It is discouraging to be 5ft 161pnds.

Replies

• evamariespedoske
    Options
    It's hard to explain that to some people. I am 5 ft 4 and 167# but until about 5 years ago I spent my early 20s at 97-100# (a bit under weight but I was highly stressed) then around 110-117 the rest of my 20s and in my 3Os it's like I don't even know my own body (a double mastectomy and 3 breast reconstructions to follow didn't help).

My body feels like I'm 30 years older than I am. I get a lot of "you look fine the way you are" but when you don't feel fine the way you are, that matters more and thankfully it tends to be enough to motivate me to log on and track my calories. Hope you find many reasons to stay motivated!

Kids are always a good reason. I have 3 and I didn't start taking my health serious until my parents got sick with issues that could have been avoided or treated before they got out of control, I never want to hurt my kids that way if I can avoid it... My dad died for 45 minutes and he was like 58 years old... They brought him back but 3 months in the ICU, multiple surgeries and life on an LVAD.... Much easier to take care of ourselves now... Good luck!