30 Day Shred Support

Options
Anybody else doing 30 day shred? I'm looking for friends who are doing it to help support and motivate until we're both shredded! :laugh:

Feel free to add me!

Replies

• BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    I've just got back from holiday so started it again today! Day 1 Level 1 complete. Taken some before pictures too. Really want to complete the full 30 days this time round and see a difference. Been looking at some of the other peoples before and afters and the results are awesome.

Going to add you now :smile:
    xx
  • mazza33
    mazza33 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Im just starting level 2 today...really enjoying it and my weight has been falling off this week! Good luck :)
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I finished Lv2 today I feel very toned, under my layers of flab haha. Lv2 was a killer for me.
  • miss_shinobi
    miss_shinobi Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 :) this is my second time doing it so i mix it up by alternating which level i do...level 3 is brutal!
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I finished Lv2 today I feel very toned, under my layers of flab haha. Lv2 was a killer for me.

Level 2 is a killer for everyone. I found level 3 easier.
  • krstal02
    krstal02 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    what is the 30 day shred
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options
    what is the 30 day shred

It is an awesome Jillian Michaels workout!!!
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options
    Anybody else doing 30 day shred?

You know I'm currently being shredded. "I'm tearing my body to shreds so I can build the one I want." Today will be day 5 on level 1. Good luck everyone!!
  • Tracey_Tee
    Tracey_Tee Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have just done Level 1 Day 6 .... it's getting easier but I am dreading Level 2 lol !
  • sweettoothfairy
    sweettoothfairy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    To day is my 3rd day on 30 day shred level 1. just started day before yesterday. Would love to join you and complete 30 days without breaks.
  • hikerchick9
    Options
    Im on Level 3 day 20. Level 2 was harder for me than level 3. Im stronger upper body and core. Gonna do her ripped dvd after
  • TheShelterCat
    Options
    I actually havent found level 2 to be THAT bad. I absolutely loathed the squats and arm raise and the side lunges with the arm raise in level 1. The lunges themselves werent that bad but I wanted to cry most times with the arm raises. I'm just happy that part is over.

I was glad to start level 2 because it meant I accomplished level one and it was a change of pace.

Which move do you find most difficult and which is the easiest for you?
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options

Level 2 is a killer for everyone. I found level 3 easier.

It is that last circuit of strenght that gets me.
  • melindenmark
    melindenmark Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    doing it for the first time today, will add you need all the support i can get lol
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 2 right now, I don't do it every day though, I tend to use it when I am too pushed for time to get to the gym! And I find level 2 soooo much harder than Level 1
  • sephetlia
    sephetlia Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just restarted it today. Expecting to be sore (in the best way!) tomorrow! :)
  • jennor8or
    jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I just did my 3rd day today (woke up at 5:30am to do it before work as the rest of my day is fullllll)...i'm so sore! LOL but atleast i'm sure its working- :) has anyone done the whole thing before and gotten good results?
  • Melinda91
    Melinda91 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Im on Level 1 day 3!! I actually just did the workout a few minutes ago lol
  • cherrydietcoke1
    Options
    hi everyone, I did about 9 days of level 1 then something happened like I was on double shifts or something and I just stopped! noticed a difference after about 5 days! gonna start again and take photos this time. Feel free to add me everyone, I'd love to keep in touch with like-minded fellow shredders! xxx lyd :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • hikerchick9
    Options
    I find all of the cardio in Level 1 and 2 to be easy. The up down push ups were hard at first, and the plank jumping jacks really got my heart racing.

In level 3, the mtn climbers get my heart going and the up down planks on your hands then down to your forearms. Jumping jacks with weights is good!