Naughty or Nice list (Santas’s not MFP’s)

Options
crampus1
crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
Are you on sants’s Naughty or Nice list? Not MFP’s naughty or Nice list. That would be too many naughties! So why are you on Santa’s list? Naughty or Nice? What did you do to get on the list?

Replies

• crampus1
    Options
    I’m on the Nice list because I’m pretty much amazing at everything.
  • crampus1
    Options
    Dang it. I’m Probably on the naughty list nownthat I think of it as I didn’t donate to charity for a friends birthday. Instead I got McDonald’s.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    I'm on the nice list because I let another realtor represent me in my personal home purchase (when I could have represented myself), just because she was a newer agent and I knew she could use the commission.
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I'm on the naughty list because I pretended i couldn't hear somebody calling my name while I was wearing my headphones.
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    This could go either way
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I was on the naughty list then did something amazing to change his mind, so now I am on the nice list. :#
  • jaycanchu
    jaycanchu Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I pretty much existed this year, so I’m leaning towards nice. I’ve shown infinite patience with my wife while she’s dragging her feet during our divorce. I’ve supported my kids in their adult endeavors. I help people at my job every day. And have consistently called my friend “Fatty” because that is the only thing that motivates him to go to the gym with me.