If you had three wishes - RIGHT NOW

Options
kellybones
kellybones Posts: 281 Member
Then what exactly would you wish for? And no cheating and wishing for more wishes.

1.) I wish that I could find a pair of scrub pants that FIT. One size I'm pulling up all night long but the next size smaller gives me cameltoe and some nasty vise-grips on my thighs.

2.) I wish I was at home in bed and not at work.

3.) I wish my dogs understood what a rest day was and why I need one. Three furry *kitten* will be expecting walkies tomorrow - like everyday - no matter how tired I am!

Replies

• big_beautiful
    Options
    i wish i would be my goal weight 130 lol
    i wish i won the lottery lol
    i wish that the ozone layer gets better lol
  • MandaLen13
    MandaLen13 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    1. I wish that my husband was home with me instead of on a plane heading to the states for work!
    2. I wish that this month would be the month that I finally get a BFP (big fat positive) on my pregnancy test!
    3. I wish that when I get on the scale on Monday I will see at least 2-5 lbs dropped this week!
  • katep2492
    katep2492 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I wish for my family to understand that they can't bring junk into the house
    I wish I hit all my goals on time
    I wish for more self confidence
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    1) i wish i could win 1 million plus on the lotto

2) i wish i didnt ever have to work again

3) i wish my mum and dad were still here :sad:
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    1) to meet the guy i love, who lives in london
    2) win millions of pounds
    3) be a happy individual
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    1) To have Stavros here with me right now instead of being states away.
    2) To have a normal mindset without all these disorders.
    3) To reach my goal weight without struggling.
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I wish it was easy to lose weight
    I wish i had taste buds that liked all foods.
    I wish i was a better saver stupid spending habbits! :grumble:
  • IloveRanch
    Options
    1.My greencard to get approved
    2.To be 2 stone lighter
    3.To have my Mitsubishi Evo back
  • anelahm
    anelahm Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    1. Eat whatever i want how ever much i want without gaining weight/gaining fat
    2. Butt loads of money
    3. Knew what im supposed to be doing for the rest of my life.
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    -To find someway to move to Florida (why don't you want us British moving over there??)
    -To win the lottery!
    -For there to be a cure for Multiple Sclerosis
  • kellybones
    Options
    The lottery sounds like a popular choice!

Now I have three NEW ones!

1.) Win the lottery - a big jackpot too!
    2.) EVERY SINGLE pair of running capris from here: http://store.runningskirts.com/skirts/capri-skirts?limit=15 Yeah - 13 different pairs. Because EVERY girl needs 13 pair of pants to run in.
    3.) Chocolate chip pancakes. Because that's what I always want for breakfast on Saturday mornings.
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    1: I wish Sarge was here cause I really need to talk to him.....but sadly he can't as he died 3 months ago today...:sad:

2. I wish Sarge was here cause I really need to talk to him.....but sadly he can't as he died 3 months ago today...:sad:

3. I wish Sarge was here cause I really need to talk to him.....but sadly he can't as he died 3 months ago today...:sad:

I know they are all the same but that's all I want right now.....
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    1) - i wish i could get down to my ultimate goal weight of 10 stone! I will get there its just going to take some years!
    2) - id love to win the lottery!! I wouldnt cheat with weight loss n go hospital for gastric band or anything, id still do weightloss the normal way, id just love to have money sitting in my bank constantly soo i can do the things in life i dream of! Id also love to have the money to buy my own piece of land and build a big house from scratch with my own gym, outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, jacuzzi etc etc :) instate of living in a crappy council hkuse in a rough estate haha!
    3) - id love to meet my father, he walked out on my life before i was even born, i know a few things about him - his name, hes got 3 new kids a new wife and that. Id do anything to get in contact with him!x
  • stevenleagle
    stevenleagle Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    1. No world poverty or wars
    2. Immortal
    3. Happy.

What?
  • Imahottmess
    Options
    Then what exactly would you wish for? And no cheating and wishing for more wishes.

1.) I wish that I could find a pair of scrub pants that FIT. One size I'm pulling up all night long but the next size smaller gives me cameltoe and some nasty vise-grips on my thighs.

2.) I wish I was at home in bed and not at work.

3.) I wish my dogs understood what a rest day was and why I need one. Three furry *kitten* will be expecting walkies tomorrow - like everyday - no matter how tired I am!

Lol, love these. Totally understand with scrubs. My three dogs want to go walk 30 minutes after I lay down, even if I just walked them.

1. I wish I was already at my goal weight.
    2. I wish to stay young and beautiful.
    3. I wish to be filthy rich.:tongue:
  • Smittyinthesun2
    Options
    I wish my Dad and Brother were alive again.

I wish Congress would get its head out of its *kitten* and do whats in the best interest of the American people not special interest.

I wish The Buffalo Bills would finally win a SuperBowl - OK OK 4 Super Bowls.
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    1. Wish I would win the lottery, so my boyfriend didn't have to find a job before moving here(lovely freaking time to look for a job, thanks)

2. Chicken Wings, Cheese, Cheesecake, Wine(screw it all booze) Steaks, Ben & Jerrys, pizza, pork products and fat regardless of how prepared and sushi all the the caloric and nutritional value of leafy green vegetables

3.If I had those two things my life would be perfect, I'd give my third wish to somebody who needed it more.
  • kellybones
    Options
    1. Wish I would win the lottery, so my boyfriend didn't have to find a job before moving here(lovely freaking time to look for a job, thanks)

2. Chicken Wings, Cheese, Cheesecake, Wine(screw it all booze) Steaks, Ben & Jerrys and sushi all the the caloric and nutritional value of leafy green vegetables.

3.If I had those two things my life would be perfect, I'd give my third wish to somebody who needed it more.

You forgot to include PIZZA in your #2 - aside from that, I think that might be the best wish yet.
  • minettc3
    minettc3 Posts: 13
    Options
    I wish I could wake up tommorrow 5ft 7 and a perfect size 12

I wish I could win loads of money and give up work to concentrate on doing goods things with my money for others/animals.

I wish health and happiness for all my family.
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options

2. Chicken Wings, Cheese, Cheesecake, Wine(screw it all booze) Steaks, Ben & Jerrys and sushi all the the caloric and nutritional value of leafy green vegetables.

You forgot to include PIZZA in your #2 - aside from that, I think that might be the best wish yet.

Damn, I'm going to have to edit that! Love me some pizza.