Embarrassing question!

Options
Does anyone know if "Beano" really works with a "gas" problem?
My husband is threatening to disown me if I don't stop eating my (every day) oatmeal breakfast, and daily snack Fiber One bar! :laugh: :embarassed:

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if "Beano" really works with a "gas" problem?
    My husband is threatening to disown me if I don't stop eating my (every day) oatmeal breakfast, and daily snack Fiber One bar! :laugh: :embarassed:
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Not sure if Beano works but I do know that Phayzme is an excellent over the counter gas relief product.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Its the fiber ones that are giving you gas like that- I stopped eating them because the sugar content was high and the gas regardless of how much water I drank didn't help.

In order for Beano to work you need to take it before every meal that has potential to give you gas
  • craigc155
    Options
    It's the oatmeal for me! My family is about to kick me out, too!??! I eat no sugar - so don't do the Fiber One bars - so I think it's oatmeal. I haven't tried anything over the counter -just think my body will adjust! good luck...to you and your family :-)
  • marc4
    marc4 Posts: 79
    Options
    Hah, too funny!!!! I was wondering why the gasy influx......all the excercise? I don't eat oatmeal but I do eat cream of wheat..........thank God I was ok today at the gym.......

I don't have to worry too much, my husband is way worse, nearly to the point of me kicking him out!!!! Now I guess he can have a little taste of his own "medicine".

I'll give beano a go ...............

Kelly
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    The Fiber One chocolate bars are just WAY too yummy for me to give up! Heck, I'll give my HUSBAND up before I give up the Fiber One bars! :laugh:
    Guess I'll give the Beano or the Phayzme which was mentioned a try and hope for the best!
    Thanks everyone! :smile: