Zumba at home?

I feel stupid doing it, but do you suppose Zumba is just as effective if you get videos up on YouTube and do it from there? I really need to move and exercise but I'm stuck at home indoors, are there any video sites or video links that anybody knows I could visit and do some workouts? Thanks.

Replies

• I feel stupid doing it, but do you suppose Zumba is just as effective if you get videos up on YouTube and do it from there? I really need to move and exercise but I'm stuck at home indoors, are there any video sites or video links that anybody knows I could visit and do some workouts? Thanks.

No need to feel anything but wise! Here you go for a start.. You can download this and any other you choose for a small fee (2.00) I think. On here there is a great walking downoad that is done in your home.
    Good luck!

http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos/cardio/20-min-dance-party-5980

SparrowCares
  • krstal02
    krstal02 Posts: 81 Member
    I ordered zumba party from the zumba website and I enjoy every moment of it. I laugh and sing with the music or laugh at myself. There are people in the video who are doing the moves low impact, medium impact, and high impact. You would love it. I do not know about you tube videos though
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    I bought all the zumba dvd's from target! When I was stuck on a low budget I also did walking on the spot, crunches, lunges and squats at home :) Also, Jillian Michaels' workouts are amazing!
  • BuffTexan
    BuffTexan Posts: 270
    Zumba is one of the (many) ways to get your heart rate (HR) up. There's 101+ ways to get your HR going, Zumba just happens to be a really FUN way of doing it! And, it doesn't matter if you're at the gym or home, you can get a GREAT workout at both places! :smile: