Is it ok to have a bad day?

Options
Got a new trainer and on my second 6 week programme. But this week I am struggling with my food and gone off track ๐Ÿ˜Š any advice to get back on?

Replies

• leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Just get back on. Brush it off and continue on your plan. Don't let one day derail you.

If it helps I bank calories for a higher calorie day once a week. Reverse is also true if you don't go over by very much you can deduct 50-100 calories over the next few days to stay in an overall weekly deficit.

Most import point is get back on plan, shake it off, you can do it!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    We all have bad days. It's making them sporadic is what make a us successful. Don't let it get you down keep fighting for the new healthy lifestyle you've started.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    1 day is just 1 day. log it and get back on track.
    everyone has bad days. and that's perfectly ok
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    It is inevitable at some point. Just remember to keep it at one day, learn from it if there us something to learn, and then move on.
  • oimullett
    oimullett Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yes it is OK, itโ€™s normal. Like any perceived โ€œset backโ€ itโ€™s how you respond that matters. Keep your longer term goals in mind and try not to be hard to yourself. Be kind to you ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • coderdan82
    coderdan82 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Nothing anyone has ever done was done perfectly. You're going to have lots more bad days. Accept that but still do your best every single day.
  • Kelleygirl79
    Kelleygirl79 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    If you give up, you'll never succeed. NEVER GIVE UP!
  • ShayCarver89
    ShayCarver89 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Its ok to have a bad day, a bad week, and even a bad month, as long as you don't give up.