If you had three wishes - RIGHT NOW

Options
2»

Replies

• ayshamc
    ayshamc Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I wish I could afford a place of my own - some beautiful apartments have gone up just round the corner from where I live now, and I walk past and constantly dream about living in one.

I wish I had more self confidence to get out more and meet new people. I actually enjoy my own company but I would like to have more girlfriends here in London to just hang out with. (all my good friends are in Oz, but I still love living here in London)

I wish that Cheese had bugger all fat in it and I could eat as much Camembert as I wanted and I never had to worry about it.

:smile:
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    1. ....for someone to discover a cure cancer.
    2. ....to have my dad back, even if just for a day, to talk to him and hear his non-judgmental but frank advice.
    3. ....win a large sum of money.
  • ximacloudx
    ximacloudx Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I wish to get at least a 3.7 next quarter so I can stay in my university's honors program

I wish that scientists could get grants for medical research easier, because years of writing grants inhibit all the work brilliant minds could be doing.

I wish that every other persons wishes on this thread could come true! =]
  • thenewkarisa
    Options
    1. I wish I didn't have to work on my Durango all the time

2. I wish I could afford food for myself and everyone else can eat their crap

3. I wish I could find that dream job, like, right now