Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hellp

Hello My name is Jill. I am looking to lose some weights and need supports and encouragement along the way. Very skeptical about joining a group but I figured I would give this one a try, I want to do keto diet get into ketosis. I'm looking to do gastric bypass surgery unless I can do this myself either way I have to lose weight. I'm 36 years old I have never been thin have always been the fat kid in school and growing up I've learned to deal with it but with my health I know it's time for change.

Replies

• globlia
    globlia Posts: 2 Member
    Don't give up Jill. It's good that you decided to change your habits. I'm 36 also and something just snap in my brain not too long ago telling me I no longer wanted to be fat. We both can do this! Good luck to you.
  • lharrop1669
    lharrop1669 Posts: 28 Member
    Hi Jill!
    You can do this. My husband and I started Keto in August. We stuck to it and had a great deal of success. I went to YouTube and found a channel called KetoConnect. I really like the couple that do the videos. I started with their “getting started “ videos. A lot of helpful info. Don’t buy Dr. Oz Raspberry pills that promise to get you into ketosis. Your body will do it naturally in just a few days. Big step is to get the sugary foods and high carb foods out of your home. Remove the temptation. Once the weight started dropping, it became very exciting and easy to stay motivated!