What’s for dinner

Options
2»

Replies

• winkwink8487
    winkwink8487 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I made grilled chicken and roasted zucchini with garlic and parmesan cheese. Sooo delish! My chicken came out a lil dry tho.
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,736 Member
    Options
    Veggie curry (blackeyed peas, broccoli, peas, crookneck squash, spinach, green beans, yellow bell peppers, onions, carrots, strained tomatoes, tomato paste, curry paste, garlic paste, ginger paste, salt and dried ground spices). We eat a lot of those veggies for dinner nearly every night, but with different seasonings or kinds of beans (or meat) added.
  • alaskanmommy
    alaskanmommy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I marinated boneless skinless chicken thigh chopped into pieces in Greek yogurt, garlic, onion, cumin, chili powder, Tiny bit of evoo, salt and pepper. Threaded them onto kebab sticks and grilled. So tender and yummy!! Will definitely keep this recipe. Had a steamed artichoke and some zucchini with it.
  • shiutin
    shiutin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I got Vietnamese spring roll for dinner. Let's eat.

I'm only eating 2 pcs tho. 😂
  • dechowj
    dechowj Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have loaded baked potato soup cooking in the crock pot right now for dinner tonight.
  • wilson10102018
    wilson10102018 Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I had sauteed fresh trout filet and half cup fettuccini noodle.
  • curlygirlusn
    curlygirlusn Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Stir fried veggies (broccoli, brussel sprouts, carrots, red peppers) with marinated chicken breast
  • mgookin
    mgookin Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Lemon pepper chicken with oven roasted rainbow veggies - sweet potato, yellow potato, beets, carrots, parsnips, cauliflower, broccoli, onion and celery. All together it was about 475 calories.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I'm doing steak tacos... I hope they're good... I've never cooked steak before. I've always been too scared to spend the money and then *kitten* it all up.
  • allarounddice
    allarounddice Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am having left overs of roasted butternut squash and a couple of slices of spiral sliced ham
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Boyfriend's making Mongolian beef and veggie stir fry, with rice. c:
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,603 Member
    Options
    I am only the weekend cook but starting to plan for Saturday. Doing my standard gift for new parents which is an afternoon of batch cooking 8-10 freezer meals. Planning to do a huge portion of Marcella Hazan's bolognese sauce for pasta. Looking around the internet for a coq au vin blanc recipe that contains both carrots and mushrooms. It is easier to scale up dramatically if you've got a recipe as a guideline.
  • MeganReid1991
    MeganReid1991 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Last night was lazy cabbage rolls in the slow cooker. One of my favourite recipes.
    Tonight I’ll make butter chicken with cauliflower rice & some veggies on the side.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Tonight, I'm looking forward to breakfast for dinner:
    homemade pecan pancakes w/butter and a wee bit of maple syrup, 4-5 pieces of bacon, 2 sausage links, 2 eggs over medium hard. Water for my drink and a pomegranate later on for dessert-YUM
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Ham and whatever else my daughter decides to serve with it