Real women :)

Options
Hey ladies (and gents), I came across this website the other day and thought some of you might like it. A bunch of women submit their pictures along with their height, weight, and size, so you can search by those things and see what people with your same measurements look like. I always have had an issue with picking on myself and thinking I look way bigger than other people that are my height and weight. This site has helped me see that I'm not as big as what I see in the mirror, and that we're all just our own biggest critics.

Welcome - My Body Gallery - What Real Women Look Like

http://www.mybodygallery.com/

Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend! :)

Replies

• happy_jax
    happy_jax Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Oh no...I can see this website becoming my latest obsession! haha. :laugh:

Thanks for sharing!!
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    thanks so much for sharing!!
  • astermarie
    astermarie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks..I'm gonna check this out!! :)
  • MrsT99
    MrsT99 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Thing is I'm looking at women at my height and my starting weight and thinking how much better they all carry it than I did when I was that weight...

Some psychological thing with my own body image I think!
  • citylights117
    Options
    Love this site! Thanks for sharing (:
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Isn't interesting how people the same height and weight can have such different shapes?
  • PinkAndSparkle
    Options
    I LOVE this website. I like how they put clothing size on it as well, so you can see how people of the same height and weight truly differ in terms of shape and size. Whenever I need a little self confidence boost I look here!
  • scj0409
    scj0409 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Fantastic website, shows how much you really can vary in measurements despite having the same height and weight. Will defo not give myself such a hard time now.