ok time to get serious.

Options
angelicdisgrace
angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
Since I began my journey to a better me, I have had to clean up the type of food I eat. Now whenever I eat junk( a.k.a. nachos, pizza, frried chicken, etc.) I break out badly. For example, last night I ate a subway meatball sandwich,chips, and I had a few nachos not the tray and this morning I have two zits! The pimples I get even hurt. Granted they go away in a couple of days because I'm back on track eating right but still does this happen to anyone else? :huh: :huh: :huh:

Replies

• cmlewis86
    cmlewis86 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yes, it has happened to me before! I find that if I drink soda I start to break out!
  • BuffTexan
    BuffTexan Posts: 270
    Options
    Not so much my complexion but if I eat greasy food like fried chicken or have a soda, my stomach gets upset and I feel very unmotivated to do anything.
  • paperpromisesx3
    Options
    The only way food can make you break out is if you rub it in your face. It is a myth that consuming food alone will make you break out. Perhaps psychological reaction out of guilt? Not sure.
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    not necessarily. If I eat gluten, I break out. On my arms, my face and etc. I am a Celiac though. You might have an intolerance to those foods hence the painful acne. It took me almost 15 yrs to find out that gluten was the source of all my problems. If you know those foods trigger that kind of reaction- don't eat them. That is poison.
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Why so serious?
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    On a serious note, I usually feel slugish after I eat junk.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    don't break out, my hands inch {I have eczema} so too much sugar/salt hands itch and make the rough patches worse. and i just feel like crap in general when i eat the wrong things. healthy food keeps me light and energetic
  • Autumn15
    Autumn15 Posts: 213
    Options
    I don't find it makes my face break out but it does mess my stomach up and make me feel very sluggish if I eat anything real heavy or greasy.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be mean, but the problem isn't that you had meatballs or ate at Subway, its that you had a Subway Meatball Sandwhich.
    If you go to Subway stick to vegiies or deli meats, you should only eat meatballs in "italian" places like pizzerias, restaurants or Grandma's house.
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    Why so serious?

Cause my pimples hurt :sad: :sad:
  • dimond1610
    Options
    I don't want to be mean, but the problem isn't that you had meatballs or ate at Subway, its that you had a Subway Meatball Sandwhich.
    If you go to Subway stick to vegiies or deli meats, you should only eat meatballs in "italian" places like pizzerias, restaurants or Grandma's house.
    Hahahaha very true... Subway doesn't know how to make meat balls
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options

It was my Cheat meal. I usually get wheat turkey and tons of veggies no dressing.