Pen Pal?

Options
I'm looking for someone with one main goal. To help lose weight together. Even if it's someone who lost almost all or all weight or NONE. It be nice to talk to someone on the daily and motivate each other. I thought about starting with one person and slowly add another person to talk to each month I complete. Maybe, this idea might help others too. To find someone to talk too. I fully believe it helps to have someone who understands whats going on and being honest about everything thats going on day by day. Good or Bad. One goal in mind, to better ourselves.

Replies

• DRGrazie
    DRGrazie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting a penpal for some time; just difficult to find someone. I don't know if it's the time thing or what but I would love to have a penpal with weight loss as a goal. I do have some health issues that I am battling but having to lose weight like anyone else. Started at 300 but down 36 lbs this last couple months. You can check out my profile and family pics-open book. Message me if you feel like it-I can send my email and info. Have a great weekend.
  • KTaurusW0516
    KTaurusW0516 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    DRGrazie wrote: »
    I've been wanting a penpal for some time; just difficult to find someone. I don't know if it's the time thing or what but I would love to have a penpal with weight loss as a goal. I do have some health issues that I am battling but having to lose weight like anyone else. Started at 300 but down 36 lbs this last couple months. You can check out my profile and family pics-open book. Message me if you feel like it-I can send my email and info. Have a great weekend.

Are you still interested? I just want to be sure before, I post another comment to try to find someone else. Let me know by tomorrow. Please!
  • Dakotacole13
    Dakotacole13 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Yeah sure!!!
  • Yivs_87
    Yivs_87 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join the penpal circle :)
  • keslafe
    keslafe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all... same here...
  • Ravi779
    Ravi779 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hey all . m also looking for a serious pen pal, if anyone interested pls feel free to add me, this is my second time at MFP.
  • doubleIronDog
    doubleIronDog Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I’m in the boat! I can always use that support!
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Me I live in the UK I do follow WW as I prefer not to track fruit and veg calories but I’m strict
    I’ve lost 54 lbs have 54 lbs left to lose
  • andyzee69
    andyzee69 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'll be your penpall too. Love to talk with others here.
  • JustMeJustEm06
    JustMeJustEm06 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Fun concept! I’m down 🙌🏻
  • Steakman39
    Steakman39 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    What a great thread I would love pen pals
  • Missy1316
    Missy1316 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd be up for that to. It would be great to check in to help keep motivated!
  • djchaney73
    djchaney73 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Sounds like it could be a fun idea, also gets you to meet more people along the path to success. Anyone feel free to add me as well
  • FrendliiGost
    FrendliiGost Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    So like a sponsor 😁
    Not a bad idea.
  • jessypug
    jessypug Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Also looking for a pen pal/weight loss buddy/motivator!
    Lacking people IRL who are into fitness and health so I’m reaching out on here!
  • Jburns1255
    Jburns1255 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm looking for a serious weight loss buddy if you're interested!
  • beast_kitty89
    beast_kitty89 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm an American that just moved to Norway. I'm down for anyone who wants to be penpals. :)
  • KTaurusW0516
    KTaurusW0516 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late response to anyone! Ill be catching up on messaging people tomorrow! Excited to talk to everyone! Just got caught up in some personal things. Thanks for your messages and patience. :)
  • savannahs21
    savannahs21 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Anyone here still looking for a pen pal?