~Greetings~

Options
Hello!

I'm new, a little nervous, and not so sure I'll be able to pull this off! I'm gonna put my best effort into it, because it's better than sitting back, doing nothing, keep gaining weight and watch life pass me by. I've had some health issues, and an injury that really knocked me out. I haven't been able to work since 2004, but I've been focused on taking my life back. Doctors have been keeping an eye on my thyroid and cholesterol levels, and a couple other physical issues, and I've been feeling much better with regular daily activities. That's quite an accomplishment for me as some days it was hard to just get out of bed! I've just completed Medical Assisting school, closing in on a job, and now it's time to feel and look healthier by really focusing on getting in shape! I'm so happy to have found this site, and can't wait to get to know you!

~Blessings~

Rhaine

Replies

• NYLatinaCR
    Options
    Welcome!!:flowerforyou:

This IS a great site. Hopefully, you will get lots of support. YOU CAN DO THIS!!! Just take it slow, be patient..... This is not a sprint, but a marathon that you can share with others on the exact same path!!

Blessings!
  • clarehodgson14
    Options
    Hi Rhaine,
    Welcome to MFP. I have just finished a Uni foundation degree course in health and social care, work in an oT department in a hospital. I've been here a week and feeling better each day. Friend request on it's way
  • Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP I am sure you will fit in just fine and you will enjoy lots of support :smile: