my NSV

Options
Redbella
Redbella Posts: 58 Member
I have been trying to lose weight for awhile and I have been on MFP since Jan although I really started my weight loss in Oct. So with the 51lbs I have lost on MFP and the 35lbs I lost b4 its a total of 86lbs! 86 lbs! Thats almost as much as my 11yr old son weighs! I had to goto the doc yesterday and because he and his receptionists don't see me that often they were just really excited and able to see a big change in me. It feels so good when people notice I am trying to be a healthier person. Unfortunately I am not even halfway to my goal but the fact that I keep seeing positive changes is such a blessing and motivation for me to continue! Wishing everyone success thks for reading!

Replies

• jennor8or
    jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    phenomenal accomplishment!!!! :)
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You are doing a great job!
  • skylinekt
    Options
    You are doing an amazing thing for your body, mind & soul! Blessings to you as you continue on your journey.
  • peachez650
    Options
    although you arent halfway to your goal, 85 pounds is AMAZING! you should be so proud of yourself, keep going you can do it!! Just imagine the next 86 pounds. Your going to do great! Add me if you want, i know support always helps. Good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Ya! Don't you love it...

After I had lost my first 50 I went on a job doing Fish Processing in Alaska.. At the bus station I was lugging my bag around and it was heavy (had to have enough clothes and everything to last 2 months)... At the bus station I weighted the bag..it was 48 lbs!! All I could think was "wow I used to have this much weight ON me!"...
    Neat when you can have those kind of ah-ha moments..for you you lost your son ..my first one was I lost this bag!

when I hit 95lbs..again... I can say I lost Kim..(little tiny Asian women at work ) That's fun to say...LOL

Anyways keep up the good work!
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job! You are doing great!!!!
    Kathy
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!