Cooking with Music, Do You?

Options
jamesdelong
jamesdelong Posts: 177 Member
I know I'm not the only one who does this but do you jam out and dance a little when you cook.
The music sets my mood so depending on what I am cooking will determine what kind of music genre I will play.

The kitchen I have now is too small but the house I was in before, man you're lucky if I didn't do a back spin while listening to some old school hip hop.

So do you listen to music, do you sing, dance as well while you cook? (I'm guilty and like i said depending on my mood, I will even bust out Barry White and some wine while making dinner, it all just depends)

Replies

• BlutAura
    BlutAura Posts: 97
    Options
    House to myself + obscenely loud music + dancing + cooking a mean man killingly hot chilli = heaven
  • austinsgirlie
    Options
    Hahaha I totally do that. =] I love cooking and jamming out. =p
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    I do it when I'm alone :) Pandora!
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I do alot of things with music on, however music for me is quite distracting and I just end up dancing about and forget what I was actually supposed to be doing. :ohwell:
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    gotta have music when i di ummm EVERYTHING! lol(nearly anyways):blushing:

but as for barry white...ummm nope i will pass there! :)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I cook, clean, exercise and drive with music on!!!!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Yes honestly cooking with music helps me a lot and helps motivate me stay focused on what I am cooking; and also when I am working out at the gym and working at the office. Burn Baby Burn!! I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!
  • bubbles143
    Options
    I'm a sucker for some Neil young when I cook, even though I prefer metal usually :p
  • bubbles143
    Options
    I'm a sucker for some Neil young when I cook, even though I prefer metal usually :p