Need some suggestions...

Options
Hey All! I have two friends that are participating in the Warrior Dash at Copper Mtn resort this weekend. I wanted to help them prepare with a energizing breakfast. Whats a good protein gluten free energizing breakfast???

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!!!

Replies

• Susie_Bee
    Options
    Vegetarian omelet and/or whey protein shake.
  • archanoid
    Options
    I make myself an omelet almost every morning. It's pretty energizing. First I sautee some diced red onion and a litte diced mushroom. Sometimes I add diced bell peppers too and for a real kick sometimes throw in a bit of habanero pepper. While that's sizzling in the pan I whisk two or three eggs into a nice yellow mess and pour it into the pan. Let it spread out, flip when ready. Throw some shredded cheese in the middle, maybe a little diced tomato, a few crumbled pieces of bacon, etc. Fold it in half, let the cheese melt a bit, flip it over, drop it on a plate when ready and top with some home made salsa.

Energizes me through my mornings. but then I sit at a desk all day so what do I know!?!

Good luck...
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Great suggestions! Thank you!
  • AJWriter
    AJWriter Posts: 15
    Options
    Make sure you get a banana in there - banana's are full of protien and energy