Grey's Anatomy

Options
13»

Replies

• jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    The crossover event is a 3 week episode. This is the final ep of it.

Oh my gosh, are you kidding? I thought it was just two! Now I will have to frantically youtube the first one's second hour to get caught up to speed!
  • jdelisle
    Options
    I can't stand Meredith. She is too whiny and has too many issues!!! I love McDreamy!!!
    I think little Grey is funny!!! I haven't really like the whole Izzy/dead guy thing! I want to see her and Karef(msp) really develope a good relationship!!!

I don't know if I will watch the entire thing because I also watch ER and it's the last season so I don't want to miss any of it. I may have to catch up on Grey's via the web!!!!

Memaw

I think Izzy is going to die soon and that are writing her out of the show. They have been foreshadowing since Denny told her he was here to take her back to heaven with him and she got all mad at him for not telling her... and then when she had her interns do tests one of them knew something and she cut them off...

I think George is gone too, but they will be giving him an exit that will leave it open for him to come back if he so chooses.
  • fullofjoy720
    Options
    too good to take :D
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    2 hour Grey's???????????????? :love:

Oh crap, my girlfriend is out of town...where am I going to watch it??? :sad:
    Well it's the Greys/ Private Practice "crossover event" (LOL So dramatic!)

You don't have TV?

I have a TV to watch movies on...no cable though.

Watch it online!
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to watch it each week!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I can't stand Meredith. She is too whiny and has too many issues!!! I love McDreamy!!!
    I think little Grey is funny!!! I haven't really like the whole Izzy/dead guy thing! I want to see her and Karef(msp) really develope a good relationship!!!

I don't know if I will watch the entire thing because I also watch ER and it's the last season so I don't want to miss any of it. I may have to catch up on Grey's via the web!!!!

Memaw

I think Izzy is going to die soon and that are writing her out of the show. They have been foreshadowing since Denny told her he was here to take her back to heaven with him and she got all mad at him for not telling her... and then when she had her interns do tests one of them knew something and she cut them off...

I think George is gone too, but they will be giving him an exit that will leave it open for him to come back if he so chooses.
    That sucks, I like Izzy and George a lot better than Meredith!!!! I hope they don't leave but please change the story line for Izzy. And they have had gay women on the show, why not a gay man and maybe George could "discover" that he is gay, just like his ex wife did and they would have something in common again!!! Just a thought!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I'm Mcluvin' the new Doctor...what the heck is his name...the guy who played Journeyman....Kevin McKidd is his real name I think but I can't think of his name on the show.:love:
  • lsandoval2
    Options
    YEEEESSS!!! i looove this show. they picked the perfect MEN. i seriously cant wait!
  • jdelisle
    Options
    [/quote] That sucks, I like Izzy and George a lot better than Meredith!!!! I hope they don't leave but please change the story line for Izzy. And they have had gay women on the show, why not a gay man and maybe George could "discover" that he is gay, just like his ex wife did and they would have something in common again!!! Just a thought!!
    [/quote]

George is gay IRL, so it would be fitting! Haha
  • jdelisle
    Options
    That sucks, I like Izzy and George a lot better than Meredith!!!! I hope they don't leave but please change the story line for Izzy. And they have had gay women on the show, why not a gay man and maybe George could "discover" that he is gay, just like his ex wife did and they would have something in common again!!! Just a thought!!
    [/quote]

George is gay IRL, so it would be fitting! Haha
    [/quote]

weird that wouldnt let me quote. Top part is memaw
  • mburris
    Options
    :smile: I do so love McSteamy! He is my man! They did get into a fight. It was crazy. I couldn't really concentrate fully because I was texting my husband. He said he was on the car ride from hell to a coaches convention in Dallas. The finally made it.:wink:
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I've been a McSteamy girl for almost two seasons, ever since he came out of the shower in a towel on one of his first episodes with the show. YOWZA. Mm Mm Yummy!:devil:

Patrick Dempsey doesn't do it for me. He's too metro. I love gay men, but if a guy is for me, he better be a MAN. :laugh:

PS I love when Lexie broke his hm-hm. I laughed until I cried. :smokin:
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I'm Mcluvin' the new Doctor...what the heck is his name...the guy who played Journeyman....Kevin McKidd is his real name I think but I can't think of his name on the show.:love:

You mean Dr. Hunt? The love interest for Christina? I love him! He's all complicated and twisty, but still feisty and honest. He may be screwed up but he knows it. I usually don't go for redheaded men (idk why, they just don't do it for me) but he is HOT.
  • mburris
    Options
    :tongue: I like McDreamy but he doesn't do it for me. He's to emotionally confused. I like Dr. Hunt. He is perfect for Christina. She needs someone who will give it back to her. McSteamy is still my man.
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I honestly miss the show