CARB MADNESS !

Options
I have been logging food again recently and have found Carbs stack up high very quickly !
However I have still got calories left but dont want to go over haul on the carbs !?

Sugestions please !

How do you keep your carb down foods etc ?

Thankyou MFP's

Replies

• LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Try googling the Anabolic Diet
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options

That's my girl. :smooched:
  • trainguy917
    trainguy917 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I emphasize meat, fish, poultry, eggs, cheeses, nuts, seeds, and low carb vegetables. No sugar, no starchy vegetables, no pasta, no rice. If you want to eat fruit, keep it lower carbs by eating berries, melon, and apples.
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options

That's my girl. :smooched:

Hehe :happy:
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    I emphasize meat, fish, poultry, eggs, cheeses, nuts, seeds, and low carb vegetables. No sugar, no starchy vegetables, no pasta, no rice. If you want to eat fruit, keep it lower carbs by eating berries, melon, and apples.

I agree with everything but the rice. Rice is actually not a flour based carb and is fine to eat as a good carb source.
  • strongwoman84
    strongwoman84 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    If you are wanting breads and things like that that are low cal/ carb Healthy life makes a variety of breads that are between 5-6 carbs and around 35 cals a slice, Dreamfields pasta makes a low Net carb pasta with 5 grams per serving, and there is a fantastic pita bread that I just recently found (Joseph's Heart Friendly - Oat Bran Wheat Flour Pita Bread) that only has 5 net carbs. If you like milk and want a lower carb option, unsweetened coconut milk is good, and blue diamond's unsweetened almond milk is amazing!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options

I agree with everything but the rice. Rice is actually not a flour based carb and is fine to eat as a good carb source.

especially brown and wild