A couple important NSV for me

Options
pierinifitness
pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
edited December 2018 in Success Stories
In my current health and wellness journey, I, like others, have dropping some lbs. as a goal. It’s a work in progress as so far so good albeit I’m experiencing a little stall as I compose this post.

Been doing some good conditioning work primarily with kettlebells. Early this morning, I strapped on my Garmin to capture some resting HR stats. Went back to bed and then checked upon awakening. I learned that I was where I was in my 40’s - low 40’s bpm with a 4 hour range of 43 bpm to 72 bpm. I’m pretty happy about that as a soon to be 64 year dude, God willing, who sits for a living.

Also, got lab results back and have lowered my total cholesterol from 185 to 160 in the last 2 months. I thank using MFP for giving me heightened awareness of what I eat.

I have had elevated TSH lab results lately but recent one was normal. I understand it’s not possible to manage thyroid conditions with diet so the recent lab results are encouraging.

m1xbek4a7655.jpeg

Replies

• kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Not just the scales that are affected by weight loss. Good job and hang in there, you’ll get past that “stall!”
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!