the butt bible

Options
is anyone on here doing the butt bible? i started last week and its a good workout. i want to hear others thoughts or progress.

Replies

• GreenSkinnyJeans
    GreenSkinnyJeans Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I did it for three weeks(not the ful six because, honestly, i just got bored)
    It was a nice burn, kinda got ride of a bit o cellulite on my butt, but I'm not sure how much since I don't have alot to begin with.
    It gets boring since theirs only 6 different work outs, and the only way to mix it up is to mix up the days.
    Though I do love Pauline nordin, pretty funny woman : D
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    i think we're not supposed to talk about religion here
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    i think we're not supposed to talk about religion here

bwwwaahahahahahaha
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I've not heard of it. Is there a Butt Quran or Butt Talmud too? Please tell me more.
  • livinglifeandlovingit
    Options
    is anyone on here doing the butt bible? i started last week and its a good workout. i want to hear others thoughts or progress.

Love the butt bible. I have been doing it for about three weeks but not everyday. I usually try to do this on the opposite days that I do upper body workout. I like pauline, and yes it may get boring, but it is effective and Pauline is funny.
  • vjohnso3
    vjohnso3 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just started doing it on Exercise TV this week - so far I like it! I like that it focuses completely on your butt (in the lower workouts at least) because that's not something I think to work out when I'm at the gym. I'm going to try to complete all 6 weeks but we'll see.. I get bored easily.
  • londanfudd4eva
    Options
    how many days are you doing it?
  • sunnbeam
    sunnbeam Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am finishing up my fourth week. I think it's pretty great and I definitely work up a sweat! I got Pauline's schedule off of exercisetv.tv and try to follow that. I don't know if I'm noticing any difference in my backside yet, but I definitely feel toning in my legs and abs.
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I keep saying Im going to try it and keep forgetting. I hv it on exercise tv so I WILL try it out this weekend.
  • vjohnso3
    vjohnso3 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am doing the recommended routine:
    2 days of the lower body workout
    2 days of the upper body workout
    2 days of your own cardio routine
    1 rest day

I do this in conjunction with running, using the elliptical, weight lifting, etc.
  • beaglenutty
    beaglenutty Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I saw it on exercise tv now I think I will download it.
  • CarolM742
    CarolM742 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I started this exercise program today on exercise TV.