Day (1-7) of the 20th August ONE WEEK challange

Day (1-7) of the 20th August ONE WEEK challange

Hi again ... 

Our goals are simple and easy .. here they are: 

1- lose no less than 2 lbs (0.9kg). 
2- track food daily. 
3- never go over daily calories intack. 
4- exercise daily for no less than 20 minutes. 

For who joined us in the last topic .. and for you new members .. you are more than welcome.

This is the first day of this challange .. In this topic we'll chat about what we did or planing to do in this day .. what kind of exercises we'll do and whatever things you like to chat about.

LET'S START IT NOW...

Replies

• hi there,
    I am very new to this site and have 10kg or 22 Ib to lose, I love a challenge so am hoping this 7 day challenge will be what I need to help get me started.
  • amsw1275
    amsw1275 Posts: 50 Member
    Just got in 25 minutes on the treadmill. Doubt I would have done it but for joining this challenge. Hope to keep it going.
  • shurst3
    shurst3 Posts: 1
    I just joined this site and I am desperate to lose weight and I always need motivation and love to provide motivation. Accountability! I am 5' and I would like to lose 44 pounds over the next year. Slow and steady wins the race. I have been stuck in the 170's forever and will be ecstatic when I hit the 160's. That is my current goal by the end of September, to hit 169. Anyone need a buddy? So, I am looking forward to this challenge, although I do leave for Florida on Thursday but plan to stay on track.
  • theseagull
    theseagull Posts: 181 Member
    Today .. I went for shopping in about 2 hours .. I put it as a walk for 90 minutes :-)
  • julzmamabear
    julzmamabear Posts: 55 Member
    Today I took my kids to a festival in my city, I walked for over 3 hours(we were there for about 5 hours)!!!! Funny thing is when I got home, I wanted to jump on the elliptical....so I may do a half an hour on that when the kids go to bed! I'm really hoping to hit my goal this week.
  • 10299730.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • 10299730.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • so sorry bout doubling up, I am still working eveerything out.!!
    I have a awesome aerobics video which I did today and also a 30min walk so am very pleased with my effects.
  • amsw1275
    amsw1275 Posts: 50 Member
    Hi All! Haven't seen any posts for Day 2, so wondering if everyone had the kind of day I had. I just wasn't feeling good, and by early afternoon kind of gave up on this. However, its Day 3, a new day, and going to give it another try.