Favorite long workout tops-ladies

Hey ladies! Where do you get long workout tops? I want them to cover my crotch and butt! Not comfortable with how my crotch area looks in workout pants and don't want the problem area to be as visible. None of the tops I've found are long enough unless I got up a size or two then the rest of the top is way too big! Please let me know what brands or retailers sell your fav longer tops!

Replies

• EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 479 Member
    I'm following because I'd love to know. I don't think I've ever seen a tunic-style workout shirt. Apparently we need to start making them!
  • AmyC2288
    AmyC2288 Posts: 386 Member
    Maybe try Torrid? A lot of the girls in my workout class get their tops from there.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    I have one from Target that's really long but I bought it a couple years ago and it's not available anymore. If i were you I'd just go on amazon and search for tunic style tank tops (with free returns so you can send it back if you don't like it)
  • nicoleseph0321
    nicoleseph0321 Posts: 38 Member
    You could wear a tennis-style skirt or some baggy running shorts over leggings if that makes you more comfortable!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    edited December 2018
    Certainly everyone should dress in what’s comfortable to them but honestly, you are the only person who will be looking at this area. People at the gym are focused on their own workouts, not your crotch. There are some good suggestions above.
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    I went to Kohl's and bought a Gaiam tunic tank that covered the hips and it's my go to piece now. Plus their Tek Gear shirts seem a little longer than most brands.
  • AmyC2288
    AmyC2288 Posts: 386 Member
    Oops- I guess the link didn't post. Gaiam - mentioned above by @Steff46 is on sale today on Zulily and have the tunics available.