Profile by Sanford

Options
Anyone ever hear of Profile by Sanford? Thoughts on this program??

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    You're paying at least $300 a year (more, if you wind up buying the special foods they promote) and it isn't clear that it has any advantages over what you can do here for free.

Is there something specifically about it that appeals to you?

• kds10
    kds10 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    LOoks like a typical pay to lose weight scheme.
  • Stellamom2018
    Stellamom2018 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I tried it about 2 years ago. It was SO expensive for the shakes and membership. It was right at 1200 calories for me, I would gain and lose the same 15 lbs because I would binge from starving myself. The "dietitian support" are not even registered dietitians, it's a random person whose been trained by profile staff.

I'm down 48lbs eating real food and not starving.
  • stephj1216
    stephj1216 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Not really to me, but a coworker of mine is doing it. I had never heard of it until then. I figured I would do some research on it.
  • amy19355
    amy19355 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    stephj1216 wrote: »
    Not really to me, but a coworker of mine is doing it. I had never heard of it until then. I figured I would do some research on it.

you are at the right site for researching this. look at the top of your screen for the SEARCH box and enter "sanford". you'll get a list like this: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/search?adv=&search=sanford&title=&author=&cat=all&tags=&discussion_d=1&comment_c=1&group_group=1&within=1+day&date=

happy reading. (spoiler alert: save your money and track your calories once you know how many to eat for your desired weight loss)