Working out with Trainer-Boot Camp style

Options
I have had some experience working out with a Personal Trainer. Actually it was like a boot camp sorta thing. I really enjoyed it as there were 5 other women in the group and we all had a variety of ability. The Trainer, who happened to be my daughter, fit the exercises to all of us.

Now I miss my daughter as she is in the Atlanta Georgia area...she is an outstanding trainer and is reasonable. If you are in that area and want more info on how to work out, what exercises would benefit you, etc, let me know, and I'll give you her email. I am not trying to make money from this, nor is this an ad for anything, just a mom who has lost about 100 lbs with the help of her daughter, who also just happens to be a certified personal trainer.

I love MFP and have turned on about 5 people at my gym to this program. In conjunction with a great work out program MFP is the ONLY way to go.

ADM: if this is in violation would you please let me know?

Replies

• Derameth
    Derameth Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Who wants to get in shape??? Come on..bump bump bump
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am not in the Atlanta area, but i would like to know if your daughter still does this. I live about an hour south of Atlanta and if she is good, me and a few more ladies 9maybe 10) can meet somewhere in the middle!