embarrassing nsv

Options
camy_chick
camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
embarrassing.........so we were playing with the kids before bed, and i was chasing our youngest around, and yeah, my pants............THEY FELL OFF!!!!!!! so i guess i am making progress.........hopefully soon my smaller pants fit me. lol

Replies

• aggiecs
    aggiecs Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME! haha Congrats!
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    LOL! That's a good one..
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    LOL Very funny but very cool! Congrats to you! *PS* Buy a belt hehe
  • greatdragon
    Options
    Congrats! I think? I guess its time for a new belt or 2 hurray for rewards!
  • Arietmis
    Arietmis Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yeah! That's something to be proud of and laugh about!
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    LOL!!!!! Awesome NSV!!
  • fine4now
    fine4now Posts: 84
    Options
    Ha Ha! Thats great! Hoping it wont be long til the next size fall off of you as well! lol
  • akninsas
    akninsas Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    lol.. better at home then in public!!! Great Job
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Great job! And I'd just be happy it happened at home and not out in public :wink:
  • world2c
    world2c Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! :)
  • ladybug11
    ladybug11 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I know you don't want to waste money on a whole wardrobe that will soon be too large, but I say reward yourself with one pair of jeans or pants and take a picture in them. Hang it beside your SW picture in your mirror or on your fridge. What a great motivational tool when you're too tired to get out of bed and work out, or you want that bowl of ice cream. I personally have a scary picture of Jillian Michaels on the wall in front of my treadmill. I swear I can audibly hear her screaming at me! :sad:
  • middleofseven
    Options
    What a great surprise!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!