Hello!

Options
Hi guys ! So my name is Amber and I’m 22. Every since I can remember I struggled with my weight and being chubbier than I would like. I always start losing weight and then fall back off and wonder if I am okay. I want to know for once in my life that my body is beyond okay and I need that confidence in myself. So here I go! Goodluck to all🤗

Replies

• dottiekay2000
    dottiekay2000 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello Amber my name is Dottie. I am twice your age and I have been in the same situation for almost all my life. 34 days ago I decided to stop dieting and to cut carbs and to change the way I look at food. I have completely done a whole life style and plan on losing this weigh slowly. I would like to be your friend. Take care of yourself Amber.
  • amber9543
    amber9543 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you! That is so nice to hear. Goodluck on your journey!
  • NvrGivUpM8
    NvrGivUpM8 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi Amber. Great to hear you want to change your life! You have come to the right place. There is so much information on here.

So first things first, do you really want to change your life? Do you know how and what your journey will be like? Mentally are you ready to make the make the new food, fitness and lifestyle choices? Do know where to start? Do you have the food knowledge and discipline to stay on the right path.

Let me say this will not be easy at the start for you perhaps, but it is certainly worth it....more energy, the body you always wanted, the feeling of being healthy, better outlook on life, new friends, positive feelings, finally in control of your life! Wow the positive list could go on and on.....lol

Well I can help you and anyone else here. It all starts in the kitchen and what you put in your mouth. Food first.....

Here to help.
    Best of luck!
  • amber9543
    amber9543 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I️m just seeing this but thank you so much, so dad so good !!