Who doesn’t want ANOTHER wholesome meme thread?

Options

Replies

• RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    zg5j8vd47ukj.jpg

Aww, hustle buddy! You’re only a few hundred million years late, maybe they’ll still let you in

I think this is the meteor that killed them all?

Oh my gosh 😂😂

In my defense, I’m a dummy

Also noted... :D

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    zg5j8vd47ukj.jpg

Aww, hustle buddy! You’re only a few hundred million years late, maybe they’ll still let you in

Oh my gosh 😂😂

I was thinking of the joke like that was ‘Oumuamua hustling across galaxies to see this attraction but it was too late because, you know.. light years away

Sigh
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    zg5j8vd47ukj.jpg

Oh my gosh 😂😂

I was thinking of the joke like that was ‘Oumuamua hustling across galaxies to see this attraction but it was too late because, you know.. light years away

Sigh

So, FYI, because we are space nerds, I thought that too. But now I think it's the comet that destroys the dinosaurs.

I actually liked the other joke more.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    zg5j8vd47ukj.jpg

Oh my gosh 😂😂

Sigh

So, FYI, because we are space nerds, I thought that too. But now I think it's the comet that destroys the dinosaurs.

Did we just become soulmates?
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    zg5j8vd47ukj.jpg

Oh my gosh 😂😂

Sigh

Well clearly I'm not a space nerd.
    Just a dummy of another kind.
  • cee134
    Options
    zg5j8vd47ukj.jpg

Oh my gosh 😂😂

Sigh

Well clearly I'm not a space nerd.
    Just a dummy of another kind.

Except you actually got the joke.

So wait, are you telling me you don't like Star Wars?
  • cee134
    Options
    zg5j8vd47ukj.jpg

Oh my gosh 😂😂

Sigh

Is spacemates a thing? Did you know it's only $9.5 million per person to stay 12 days in space. That's only $791,666 per night.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    Space, where you can still be fat but not be overweight.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    zg5j8vd47ukj.jpg

Oh my gosh 😂😂

Sigh

Is spacemates a thing? Did you know it's only $9.5 million per person to stay 12 days in space. That's only $791,666 per night.

Hold up, let me get my checkbook....
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options

:D:D:D:D I just posted this on IG the other day!!
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    zg5j8vd47ukj.jpg

Oh my gosh 😂😂

Sigh

What kind of accommodations are we talkin? Because I’ve always wanted to rough it with just a sleeping bag, will that shave a few bucks off? Maybe someone could catapult us up there
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    q0p1nusm74qf.jpeg

Leather gloves too

I kind want to do everything at the same time. I’m bringing a toy stethoscope to my next appt. and we’ll see how she likes it when i weigh HER!

Wait til we tell them they can't eat the cotton balls either

😂
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    This had me confused a tad also, see below.

Because of the estimated size of the object that may have cause the extinction, was it an Asteroid; a Meteorite; a Meteoroid or a comet?

From the interweb:
    https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/25645/how-do-the-terms-comet-asteroid-meteoroid-meteor-and-meteorite-differ

"At the risk of being snarky (each definition is from wikipedia)...

Comet - A comet is an icy small Solar System body that, when close enough to the Sun, displays a visible coma (a thin, fuzzy, temporary atmosphere) and sometimes also a tail. These phenomena are both due to the effects of solar radiation and the solar wind upon the nucleus of the comet. Comet nuclei range from a few hundred meters to tens of kilometers across and are composed of loose collections of ice, dust, and small rocky particles.

Asteroid - Asteroids (from Greek ἀστήρ 'star' and εἶδος 'like, in form') are a class of small Solar System bodies in orbit around the Sun. They have also been called planetoids, especially the larger ones. These terms have historically been applied to any astronomical object orbiting the Sun that did not show the disk of a planet and was not observed to have the characteristics of an active comet, but as small objects in the outer Solar System were discovered, their volatile-based surfaces were found to more closely resemble comets, and so were often distinguished from traditional asteroids

Meteor - A meteoroid is a sand- to boulder-sized particle of debris in the Solar System. The visible path of a meteoroid that enters Earth's (or another body's) atmosphere is called a meteor, or colloquially a shooting star or falling star. If a meteoroid reaches the ground and survives impact, then it is called a meteorite. Many meteors appearing seconds or minutes apart are called a meteor shower. The root word meteor comes from the Greek meteo¯ros, meaning "high in the air"."