Drinking water AFTER a bad food day

Options
I have been steadily drinking a gallon of water a day and on a wonderful losing streak with the scale. Yesterday was a very bad food day-not only over calories but I only drank half of my water. Question: should I finish my water from yesterday WITH today's gallon? Will it help anything? And yes, I plan on burning a good amount of calories today.

Replies

• H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    just drink your gallon today. drinking a gallon a day is awesome...and its okay to have a bad food day sometimes. helps trick the body.
  • iamrobyn
    iamrobyn Posts: 85
    Options
    The most important part abotu a bad food day is getting on track to a good food day for the next one. I'm trying to not be so hard myself when I have one.
  • Obstinate07
    Options
    I think you should just continute your routine like nothing happened yesterday. Don't be hard on yourself, bad days happen sometimes.
  • kewlchik
    Options
    Think of today as a new day...you messed up, yes, but each day is a new day!! Try to take it one day at a time. Do great today, and give yourself a pat on the back. Then do the same thing tomorrow!!
  • TipMcE
    TipMcE Posts: 158
    Options
    I'm no expert but my gut tells me to just drink your normal amount of water for today and leave yesterday behind you. You don't want to drink too much water. One "bad" day will not break your progress!
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    You do know you dont HAVE to drink that much water a day, right? You just need 8 cups of fluid, no matter where it comes from.

...what is it with this almost religious "drink lots of water" thing so many people have?