A look at my diary.. please

Options
Can you gimme any suggustions on my diary.. I still need to add my snacks for the day (I do that as I go..), snacks usually include veggies.

I really want to lose belly fat, and thigh fat, and of course those LOVE HANDLES! EEEWWWW!

any suggustions would be awesome.

I usually go over on my sugar, but not by much, and thats due to a lot of fruits and veggies..

Replies

• ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    If you like the Luna Bars, I would add one mid morning between Breakfast and Lunch, and another between lunch and dinner.
    Keep your body metabolizing. Your diary looks good, just not eating back your exercise calories.
  • SadieLuvzWolvez
    Options
    U could add the food b4 u eat it so that way u can stay inside ur calorie goal and it helps u stay on track. Modifiying it as u go on through the day!
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I am a coffee drinker, too :) LOVE me some French vanilla creamer, but I have found that I can cut it with skim milk with pleasant results!! It is a lot better for you, too...and not nearly as many cals. I will do like 16 oz coffee w/ 2 tbsp sf French vanilla and up to 1/4 cup of skim milk. Just a thought :)
  • brittanylynne1209
    Options
    I do my meal planning in the morning (occasionally modify it), but my snacks I do as I go. I have usually don't eat back my exercise calories unless I am hungry, which I normally am not. which has seemed to work for me so far.

I usually snack on fruits and veggies in the morning and afternoon, and sometimes evening. Depending on how chaotic my day gets.

Thanks for the imput!
  • brittanylynne1209
    Options
    I love the idea of skim milk with french vanilla! I actually mix my sugar free french vanilla and my regular french vanilla.. but I found the sugar free tastes like *kitten*. haha. I just like a hint of french vanilla. Maybe I will start mixing skim with a dab of french vanilla! DUH! I should have thought of that!
  • JessicaMarie9382
    Options
    I like hummus and pita chips, fruit, Kashi bars, the 100 calorie pack snacks from nabisco, Market Pantry (pantry market? I can never remember) Elemerald Nuts....skinny cow, greek yogurt, regular yogurt... :)
  • jennor8or
    jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of skim milk with french vanilla! I actually mix my sugar free french vanilla and my regular french vanilla.. but I found the sugar free tastes like *kitten*. haha. I just like a hint of french vanilla. Maybe I will start mixing skim with a dab of french vanilla! DUH! I should have thought of that!

...it really is NOT the same LOL
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options

Yeah, I have to agree. I HATE the sugar free creamers! Ick! That is why I do it w/ the skim. It really is good! If you are anything like me, I just like a bit of coffee w/ my creamer ;0) LOL.
  • jesstika
    jesstika Posts: 12
    Options
    I think it looks good. I noticed the French Vanilla stuff is 100 calories a day which seems a bit high to me since it's not filling you up or providing anything nutrionally. I like the previous poster's idea of using less and mixing it with milk.

I also noticed that for the past couple dinners it's just been protein (fish), are you also including vegetables with that? I know sometimes people don't count the calories for vegetables but depending on what you've had that can really add up (stupid delicious carrots!).
  • clang1
    clang1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    For snacks I usually do veggies or fruit - sometimes yogurt. I would try to stay away from pre-packaged foods like pita chips, etc. - eat as clean as you can and you'll feel your best!

And I would suggest that you really reconsider not eating back your excercise calories - it seems odd but it really does work when you do it!

Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!