Montana Mountainess

imsmellie
imsmellie Posts: 103 Member
Hi guys!

I have always wanted to be one of those outdoorsy adventurous people you see on the REI commercials.
But, instead of accomplishing my goals or dreams, I usually would tell myself, "Oh, I'm not fit enough, confident enough, healthy enough, strong enough, rich enough.......

Anywho, those days of excuses are long gone. I am officially a mountain woman!!!!

28arfr9.jpg
axi98k.jpg
intylf.jpg
2urrnmt.jpg
1zv680i.jpg

Replies

• cthigpen
    cthigpen Posts: 13 Member
    Those are beautiful pics.
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    those are some stunning pictures!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,978 Member
    CONGRATS!!! I was just thinking today that I moved away from Montana 10 years ago, this month. I miss it so much, and your pics make me miss it even more. The good news? When I go back to visit next time, I'll be able to do more hiking than I've done in the past, as I'll be more fit! :-)
  • is4031
    is4031 Posts: 71
    Nice pictures, I love Montana and hope to be back there soon!
  • What a beautiful place to live and what a beautiful sentiment - hoper, dreamer to achiever I hope I can follow your lead. Well done
  • Airliner
    Airliner Posts: 54 Member
    Stunning pictures ... may I ask what area of MT they were taken?
  • That is some beautiful Montana Mountaness indeed!! I am glad that you are confident enough to enjoy our beautiful back yard!!! I have been more willing and happy to go enjoy the great mountainess since becoming heathier as well. I love my Montana mountains and now my body can keep up with the mountains. What a wonderful reward for getting into shape. LOVE IT!!!
  • pen2u
    pen2u Posts: 224 Member
    Wonderful! You look very happy and fit. I've got ties to MT as well, love it there & can't wait to get back as a fit, energetic mountain woman myself.
  • imsmellie
    It was a beautiful state with lovely people!

As soon as I get the chance, I will finally move away from the flat and boring Illinois and head over to some mountains... get myself a mountain man. haha!
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    I loved Montana. I went to Chico Hot Springs - amazing little hole-in-the-wall resort. It was rustic and simple and just plain gorgeous...I can't wait to go back.
  • imsmellie
    Stunning pictures ... may I ask what area of MT they were taken?

Glacier National Park's back country.
  • Airliner
    Airliner Posts: 54 Member
    Thanks!
  • alynb
    alynb Posts: 8
    YAY Mel! What Beautiful pics! I am so ecstatic for you, as I know this was more than just a vacation, but a part of a personal journey! Keep doing it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!