Interactive Friends ❤️

Options
Hello everyone!😊 Tiffany here! I love MFP and I think this platform is fantastic! Personally I think having a supportive environment is key to staying on track with your own goals and health choices. I love love love seeing everyone’s progress, no matter how big or small, as well as your struggles, because we all have setbacks and off days and that’s OKAY!! My journey has been so much more enjoyable with a positive community around me and I would like to grow my friend group here on MFP to have a larger support group where everyone can be themselves. If you want to be friends, drop a comment down below!😊❤️
~ 𝒯𝒾𝒻𝒻𝒶𝓃𝓎

Replies

• TiffanyLoveG
    TiffanyLoveG Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I posted this in a different forum but thought this one was more suitable 😊
  • wanderingarcher
    wanderingarcher Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Sent you an invite.☺️
  • iDad74
    iDad74 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm super active on Fitbit if you have one.
  • TiffanyLoveG
    Options
    iDad74 wrote: »
    I'm super active on Fitbit if you have one.

I have an Apple Watch!
  • Avand17
    Avand17 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Could always use more friends. I'm on everyday, trying to be supportive to everyone.
  • lovelysheis
    lovelysheis Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Tiffany! I could use a friend as well.
  • kikimarie1990
    kikimarie1990 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello! I could also use a friend for support, accountability and motivation. I just got an apple watch myself, maybe we can connect and track together :)
  • MirandaLing777
    MirandaLing777 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, same here! Feel free to add me 😊
  • EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Agreed! Anyone who wants to add me can. I have an Apple watch too. 😊
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I log everyday and likes to see what others are doing, too! :)
  • Cdbbc
    Cdbbc Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Having friends here is awesome, all invites are welcome
  • ThatsJustEric
    ThatsJustEric Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im active and trying to stay on. Add me
  • heathereames
    heathereames Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey, I' m trying again and will try to be more active, feel free to add me :D
  • Musaniac
    Musaniac Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My boyfriend and I have a weight loss competition going to.see who can lose the weight quickest. I need all the motivation I can get to beat him. Let's help each other! :)
  • Orangecandlesky
    Orangecandlesky Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Same here. Add me if you like. I'm almost halfway through my weight loss goals. Just trying to be patient now through the rest of it. :D Not so easy.
  • TiffanyLoveG
    Options
    Musaniac wrote: »
    Feel free to add me! My boyfriend and I have a weight loss competition going to.see who can lose the weight quickest. I need all the motivation I can get to beat him. Let's help each other! :)

You got this girl!