Need motivational friends

Options
Hello I am Cheyenne, I am mom of 2! My youngest is 1 month and my oldest is one. I am ready to get back in shape and become healthier than I was. I am looking for friend that will help push through the hard and help celebrate the good.

Replies

• Shan0Marie
    Shan0Marie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been on MFP for a few years, but it wasn't until August that I really made the commitment and stuck to it. I've lost 36 of the 100 pounds I want to lose! Hooray! I love cheering on new friends, feel free to add me!
  • RedneckWoman5191
    Options
    Add me if you'd like!
  • JustMeJustEm06
    JustMeJustEm06 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Added ya!
  • vicdamon2005
    vicdamon2005 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new to this. I just recently started working out again. I suggest you writing you goals down start with short that lead up to your bigger goals.
  • kem316
    kem316 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Motivation and support here on mfp have made all the difference for me this time around. Adding all ya'll!
  • ItsLlyric
    ItsLlyric Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a facebook group chat where we talk everyday and support each others journey! If youd like to join let me know
  • Blue_eyed_girl82
    Blue_eyed_girl82 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm back after many times and need support. I'm so tired from school and work. I have no drive to work out or eat right. I have drive for school and work.
  • kem316
    kem316 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    ItsLlyric wrote: »
    I have a facebook group chat where we talk everyday and support each others journey! If youd like to join let me know

I would love to join if that's possible!