New NSV!!

Options
Well its a scale victory plus NSV! I weighed myself today.. 154.8! Yippie! 10 lbs lost since I started my journey 3.5 weeks ago. But I was going through my closet today and pulled out the pair of shorts I usually wear, tried them on (i've been in my workout clothes 90% of the time.. easy to chase 2 kids in, and then go workout!)... I put them on and they fell right off. haha my 2 year old says "uh oh" haha

Replies

• SeanC86
    SeanC86 Posts: 88
    Options
    That's amazing! Glad to hear it! :) I know that feeling. My Multi-Cam trousers fall down if I put them on and don't tighten the belt right away. ha I don't even have to unbutton them to put them on, and that's a great feeling! Keep up the wonderful work.
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    Way to go! Congrats! You sound like me! I'm in my workout clothes 95% of the time because it's easy to chase the little ones in.
  • jezzi4ever
    jezzi4ever Posts: 100
    Options
    I think you should teach your two year old to say "woo-hoo!"

Congrats, what a great accomplishment. Now, get shopping!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!