How does everyone create their success pics

Options
Hi All

So I have a few pictures and I want to put them side by side so I have 1 image. I am a photoshop idiot and cant get it to work, anyone got any suggestions how to do this?

Thanks
Gemma

Replies

• ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I think people do it with a feature on photobucket.
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I used tinypic.com

look at bottom of here
  • HealthiHannah
    HealthiHannah Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Photoshop 101 - adjust image size of both pictures so they are equal (ex. 200px x 400px) then create a new image which would then be double width keeping the same height (400px x 400px). Then drag each picture onto the new image and align. :)
  • fine4now
    fine4now Posts: 84
    Options
    I did mine in paint. Very simole really. Open the first pic in paint then adjust the back ground, then click paste special, and add the second pic.
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I'm a Photoshop junkie! I can help you out if you'd like.
  • annika27
    annika27 Posts: 56
    Options
    I did my before pictures on picnik.com you can add text and everything :)
  • Mawskittykat
    Mawskittykat Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I do mine in publisher putting them side by side and save them as a JPEG so that I can keep them together as one picture. Also, this way you can add text such as pounds.
  • GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, used combo of publisher and photoshop... now have to work out how to post!! Oh technology!!
  • Purplegal32
    Purplegal32 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!