51kg Weight Loss so far. .

C0ffeenutter
C0ffeenutter Posts: 21 Member
edited February 2018 in Success Stories
I started off at 150kgs in January last year and 12 months later I am weighing in at 99kg.
It has turned my life around. It was all done on a very simple formula - Exercise and Diet, no drugs and no operations.

Replies

• corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Good job!
  • C0ffeenutter
    Hopefully i can inspire some others.
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Awesome job!
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    :+1:
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    AWESOME :)
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    Great story with great results congratulations
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    socajam wrote: »
    Well done.
    I am doing the same.
    I have lost 8.2 lbs since January 1st. It may not be a lot to some people, but as someone without a thyroid, its a lot for me.
    I have made it my goal not to eat anything after 6 pm, 7 pm the latest, and the weight is really moving.
    Before this I was eating too late up to 9 -10 pm at night. Despite exercising the weight was not moving.
    I had to make the conscious effort to ensure that I eat at this time daily and excuse myself from the kitchen after tidying up.
    My exercise is the bike and some weights.

Good job keep going :)
  • C0ffeenutter
    edited February 2018
    Well done. I found getting started was the hardest but well worth it. It is important to keep positive by setting realistic goals and once they are acheived make another 1. I have gone from wearing 7XL shirts to XL.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Congrats keep up the good work
  • C0ffeenutter
    Thanks for the encouragement Bec
  • C0ffeenutter
    87.4kg Now.
  • jojo19812018
    jojo19812018 Posts: 66 Member
    Amazing! Well done😊
  • edwardcwf92
    edwardcwf92 Posts: 9 Member
    Before after photooo!!! :D
  • C0ffeenutter
    xrknevkt0br8.jpg
  • mschosting
    mschosting Posts: 4 Member
    Congrats that's the best way to do it just lose it slow. I lost like 80kg way to fast like half an year back in 2011, my body will hardly ever recover from all the hanging skin :) and to medically remove it gets very very expensive
  • C0ffeenutter
    Wow well done to you but i agree slow and steady is best I have lost weight on fad/crash diets before and the weight is back again quicker than you lost it.
    I do have some excess skin but because i have done it with diet and exercise its not too bad.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!