Mio

Options
I tried the sweet tea one and liked it better than the other packet things of tea flavors you can add to water...just wondering what everyone else thinks about it and what flavors have you tried?

Replies

• NickiStone
    NickiStone Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Peach Mango is my FAV!
  • dclouden
    dclouden Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I love Peach Mango too. I've tried all flavors except Sweet Tea, and they are all ok. My least favorite is probably Fruit Punch.
  • shelbym87
    shelbym87 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I tried strawberry watermelon I think? But someone told me there's something in it that's bad for you. Some chemical in antifreeze. I haven't confirmed this information but I didn't like it, so that was enough to get me not to buy it again.
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I've tried them all except fruit punch (have heard that is the worst one). The pomegranate tastes a little like grape koolaid (which is good for me, but too sweet for some). The sweet teas is good, the strawberry watermelon is very sweet, and the peach mango is THE BEST. I'm sure I'm missing some, but I can't remember the others. LOVE MIO!!
  • Chickabittie
    Options
    I've tried a few flavors, my neighbor had them. I always ended up with gastrointestinal problems after using them. They are full of chemicals. In my opinion, it is better to stay clean and natural, and add some lemon or lime slices and some steevia, if you need some sweetener. :smile:

Oh yeah, and they are WAYYYYYY too sweet for me. I really had to dilute it down.
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    It has artificial sweetener in it. Of coarse it aint "good" for you. That being said, I like all the flavors except sweet tea because I can't get it to taste like tea although peach tea is pretty good. My fave is either watermelon or fruit punch.
  • fudie
    fudie Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    when i first got it i was so excited to be able to add something to my water. i have the hardest time getting enough water in! i was also eating alot of the no sugar snacks. i read that the fake sweeteners aren't really that good for you. so i cut it all out. a couple of days ago i found my old bottle of mio and added some into my water and i got the worst headache after. ive tried it a couple times since not really putting two and two together but sure enough each time i got a headache. i think its because before my body was so use to the artificial sweeteners and now its not. no more for me. which stinks because the one i had was really good (mango peach)
  • dustyhockeymom
    dustyhockeymom Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried them all but I love the Strawberry Melon one. I have the peach mango right now and I don't like it as well even though I know its a favorite of a lot of people. I mostly drink plain water, but sometimes I need a little something, particularly with foods that water doesn't go well with. I probably use it once a week or so. I keep one in my purse for when we go out to eat and the water at the restaurant isn't good.