Halo Top Flavors

Options
I’ve tried halo top for the first time tonight and love it! I had birthday cake flavor as my first one. Any other flavors worth trying?

Replies

• EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Chocolate peanut butter is pretty bangin.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Gingerbread house
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    The only two flavors I really love from HT are Pumpkin Pie and Gingerbread House. Cookie Dough is pretty good too
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Red Velvet and Chocolate
  • pinkgurl456
    pinkgurl456 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, peanut butter, sea salt caramel
  • _aenyeweddien_
    _aenyeweddien_ Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    salt caramel and mint chocolate chip are my favourite
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    I like red velvet and mint chocolate chip. Cookies n creme is also pretty good.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,900 Member
    Options
    I gave HT, Enlightened, and other brands a fair shot and concluded I will save my money for real ice cream or go without.
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I never met a pint I did not like!
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Ok, I guess my favorite two are the Pancake and Waffle flavor or the PB&J.
  • nicoleseph0321
    nicoleseph0321 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal cookie is my favorite!! Also like sea salt caramel, vanilla bean, and lemon cake. Mochi green tea is good if you like green tea flavor. I have a pint of red velvet waiting for me in my freezer so I hope that one’s good too...🙂 I really wanted to like cookies and cream but the taste and texture were both a little off for me, unfortunately.
  • SpicyWater
    SpicyWater Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I've had a few pints before and it's hit or miss for me. The Pistachio was extremely disappointing for me, and I wasn't too keen on the banana chocolate either - it's that fake banana flavor. I recently had Oatmeal Cookie which was a lot more satisfying and had little oat pieces in it to boot. It's not real ice cream - much "icier", less creamy, but the flavors I prefer more will definitely satisfy that craving I get once in a while to eat a whole dang pint.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Enlightened kills halo top!!! They just sent me a package of 8 pints to review on my IG!!😍😍😍 I’ve had every halo top flavor and then 3 of the enlightened flavors and the taste and texture kills haloT