SLIM BY SUMMER WEIGH IN DAY!!

Options
2»

Replies

• nort0186
    Options
    I would love to join this group!! I'm the maid of honor in a wedding in September, and if I could loose the weight I want before then, that would be great!!!

Starting weight was 225. Current weight is 220! Been kinda stuck right here for a few weeks, trying to push past the late night cravings!!
  • nort0186
    Options
    I would love to join this group!! I'm the maid of honor in a wedding in September, and if I could loose the weight I want before then, that would be great!!!

Starting weight was 225. Current weight is 220! Been kinda stuck right here for a few weeks, trying to push past the late night cravings!!

haha I wrote loose!! Meant lose!!! Oops!!:blushing:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options

haha I wrote loose!! Meant lose!!! Oops!!:blushing:

heeheeheee....

I'm back.... Been busy at work lately! Of course everyone is free to join the group!! :drinker: I really don't know who started it, but as I always say, the MORE the MERRIER! :love:

I weigh in tomorrow, so wish me luck! I had my last chance work out this AM with Denise (Austin... You guys do here aerobic videos?). She totally worked my abs like you wouldn't imagine!! I also did 15 minutes on the elliptical…. Let hope all my hard work pays off in the AM!
  • pipinana
    Options
    You guy i wanna join too!!!

started 2/12 start weight 162 current weight 158 4 pounds loss!!

woohoo bikini body here i come! lol

Congrats on getting out of the 160's! I can't wait to get into them!!! Bikini's HERE WE COME!!!
  • imworthit
    imworthit Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Would love to join in . I don't have that much to lose and I exercise on a regular basis. My problem is gaining or ruining everything I've done because of bingeing. I am about 10 days binge free. We have a family reunion in June and I would like to keep up the good and eating and exercising with no bingeing to look my best. Not so much concerned about the weight loss as I am with losing inches and getting my eating under control. Will report each Friday since that is when I weigh myself at the gym.

Keep up the good work everyone! I am learning so much from everyone on MFP!
  • pipinana
    Options
    POO.... :grumble: I gained a pound......
    Honestly though I didn't watch what I ate F-M this week and only worked out 2 times....
  • Etta
    Etta Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Honestly though I didn't watch what I ate F-M this week and only worked out 2 times....

That's okay. We can't be perfect all the time. Like your quote says, everyday is a new day.

I'm totally in for Slim by Summer.
    Starting weight: 214 on 12/26
    Current weight: 199 on 02/17
    Goal weight: 164 on 07/26!

126046.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • pipinana
    Options

That's okay. We can't be perfect all the time. Like your quote says, everyday is a new day.

I'm totally in for Slim by Summer.
    Starting weight: 214 on 12/26
    Current weight: 199 on 02/17
    Goal weight: 164 on 07/26!

126046.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

:flowerforyou: Thanks Etta! I'll deff do better this week! :smile: :heart:

AND........... I see that you are out of the 200's!!!!! You must be SO psyched!!! GOOD FOR YOU, keep up the GREAT work! :drinker: :smokin: :glasses:
  • imworthit
    imworthit Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Yea! Down 3 pounds from last Friday. I ate really well and exercised a lot this week, but a lot of it is due to having my TOM last Friday. Feeling good! Did step class today and still have 30 day shred, level 1 to do. Glad it's Friday! Although, that's when I seem to have trouble eating healthy. Got to stay strong!
  • pipinana
    Options
    Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a great week!
    I lost three pounds this week!! :smokin: :drinker: I'm SO proud of myself. 2 more and I'll be in the 160's! I can't remember the last time I was down that low! :bigsmile: :love:
  • WShope
    WShope Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I remember this post too. I've had great results.

2/12 141.4
    2/19 139.4
    2/27 138.4

I couldn't be more excited. If I can lose a pound a week I'll be happy. This weekend is my anniversary weekend so not sure what I'll weight next week. Guess I'll have to work out extra hard next week.
  • pipinana
    Options
    I remember this post too. I've had great results.

2/12 141.4
    2/19 139.4
    2/27 138.4

I couldn't be more excited. If I can lose a pound a week I'll be happy. This weekend is my anniversary weekend so not sure what I'll weight next week. Guess I'll have to work out extra hard next week.

ohhhh good for you! :) My anny w/e was the 13th, I gained a pound, but then lost three the next.... Hopefully good things are in store for you next week....

BTW, saw your other post about your step dad, I'll keep him and your mom in my prayers. Keep your chin up, you and your family will get through this hard time, just stick together.... :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • dinaanne
    Options
    I want to join too! I propose that pipinana is the leader of this, especially since this is the only person responding to everyone asking to join. What do you all say?
  • pipinana
    Options
    I want to join too! I propose that pipinana is the leader of this, especially since this is the only person responding to everyone asking to join. What do you all say?

:blushing: Thanks Dinaanne!

The more the merrier! Join please, we'd love to have you!! :drinker: Good luck!!!
  • pipinana
    Options
    IT'S WEIGH IN DAY! :tongue:

How did everyone do?

I'm down a pound.... :) That's 170 I'm at, so one more and I'll be in the wonderful 160's! I can't WAIT!

:heart: pip
  • pipinana
    Options
    Soooooo..... Am I the only one still doing slim by summer? Anyone still with me? :flowerforyou: