16 Miles before Sunday 8/21/11 - Mission Slimpossible - Mini

Options
13»

Replies

• LCDMomma
    LCDMomma Posts: 67
    Options
    I just walked my final mile this afternoon. 16.1 for this week and I worked out with a friend for the first time. Great Job to all!!
  • mom2nate08
    mom2nate08 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    LADIES!!! WE are here! Most you all finished before today! That's so Awesome!!! :)

Wednesday: 5 Miles
    Thursday: 5 Miles
    Friday: 3.25 Miles
    Saturday: 3 Miles

Puts me just a hair over 16 for the week.
    I also purchased JM's 30 Day Shred. There are so many great reviews on it I have to figure out what the hype is all about!

Way to go on the challenge ladies! I'll post another one by tomorrow morning!

Way to rock the miles and keep it moving!!!

Reese you'll be with us next week! Sorry to hear you had a tough time of it this week. I few of you emailed me about tough weeks. I say no worries, lets just get back up this next week! :)

Have a great Saturday all!
    Great job hitting your miles! I have the 30DS and it is pretty awesome. It's a quick (20-30 minute) workout, but you will feel it and you will see results. I haven't ever stuck with it long enough to get past level 2, but even so I was able to see a difference in my stamina by day 5. Good luck!
  • mom2nate08
    mom2nate08 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I got in another 4 miles between Friday and Saturday for a total of 20.5. Can't wait for the next challenge!
  • ydeemar
    ydeemar Posts: 44
    Options
    LADIES!!! WE are here! Most you all finished before today! That's so Awesome!!! :)

Wednesday: 5 Miles
    Thursday: 5 Miles
    Friday: 3.25 Miles
    Saturday: 3 Miles

Puts me just a hair over 16 for the week.
    I also purchased JM's 30 Day Shred. There are so many great reviews on it I have to figure out what the hype is all about!

Way to go on the challenge ladies! I'll post another one by tomorrow morning!

Way to rock the miles and keep it moving!!!

Reese you'll be with us next week! Sorry to hear you had a tough time of it this week. I few of you emailed me about tough weeks. I say no worries, lets just get back up this next week! :)

Have a great Saturday all!

will you be posting it here or you'll open a new thread? please let us know.. thank you! and by the way i finished the goal:drinker: